Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dvd on baldoyle

Options
  • 07-06-2012 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

about 5/6 years ago there was a dvd for sale about baldoye you could get it in supermacs which is now expert hardware it was 10euro dies anybody now what it was called who directed it or where i could get it
    any response who be helpful thanks:D:D:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Try the library or just go into the shop and ask the man or woman there do they know who did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pol Zeath

Michael Hurley is the wonderful local historian here in Baldoyle who has written a number of booklets on different aspects of Baldoyle and the surrounding areas. He's also put together a dvd on the history and lore of the area. The library is a good place to start and also if you just Google Michael Hurley + Baldoyle you'll get many leads.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭highdef

Long time since this thread was started but if you didn't get a copy,I uploaded both Baldoyle documentaries to YouTube a few years ago. Can post the link if you want. I might have a few copies left if the DVD you are looking for but I think all of the last production run is gone.

Advertisement