Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underage teenagers in nightclub

Options
  • 07-06-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

How would one go about reporting a nightclub that allows underage entry & sells alcohol to them? What evidence would be required? I don't mean just the odd underager once in a while, this place I am referring to is swarming with them. The owner insists "they must be sneaking in", but surely there are stricter regulations that nightclub owners should adhere to?

The owner is also a sibling of a local guard - so going straight to the guards isn't going to help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Write to the superintendent outlining your concerns and reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Years ago myself and hubby used to go to club Sarah, we were old compared to the kids that were there and I was 22 at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Writing to the local Garda Superintendent is probably the best course . You could of course fire in an objection to the renewal of the licence though that would have to be in open court.

Advertisement