Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picked on constantly by mod ickle magoo

Options
  • 07-06-2012 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

I believe I am being unfairly picked on in personal and relationship issues by the above mod. Rules of the charter are unfairly applied in the extreme to me and not other posters. At this point I feel I am bring bullied by the mod. There is no point trying yo resolve this with him/ her by pm as previous attempts have been met with arrogance and lack of clarity. Please investigate my complaint for victimisation.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Unless this is a dispute over a particular card, I suspect this complaint belongs in Help Desk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved accordingly and prefix corrected.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Unless you are able to substantiate this claim with links to examples, there's no possible way it can be investigated properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

Will do Once I get a chance

Interesting to note other people are having probs with the same mod

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Back when I modded PI and well before then people have always had issues with the mods there. It's because the forum is run much more strictly than any other forum on the site, and for good reason. Possibly more thought and discussion goes into choosing PI mods than for any other forum. However in my experience people still like to treat the forum in the same way as they do a lot of the more light-hearted forums and then don't like it when they get called on it.

I won't be looking at this one btw, I'll ask another admin to do so given my past history on the forum and the fact that I personally think that Ickle Magoo is a superb PI mod.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Interesting to note other people are having probs with the same mod
    Interesting to note you have 7 infractions, 3 warnings, and 2 bans from RI (12 in total).

Only 5 of which came from Ickle Magoo, the rest coming from her co-mods.

Frankly, you are lucky to be still posting in the forum and this delusion of oppression from one mod is built on very shaky foundations.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok folks, if we could keep the commentary to the matter at hand, it would be best for all concerned.

I would ask for two things:

1: evidence of victimisation
    2: that we stick to the process and keep the comments relevant

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

By the lack of response I can only assume that these allegations are without foundation or any semblance of evidence.

Any issues, PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement