If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ W1060

Options
  • 07-06-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Do you stock the BenQ W1060?

If so, how much delivered?

I'm also on the lookout for a 40-42 LED HDTV if you've got any bargains going. Not pushed about 3D

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately we only bring in 1 Ben Q projector and it's the W1200.

We sort of ran with this model as it won the product of the year in the projector category and we have it at £1099.95

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/benq/w1200/benq-w1200-whi

We don't stock this model in the store but we can get this shipped directly from our UK warehouse and delivery would be £19.95.

We can probably get a price on the W1060 but I'm not sure how competitive it would be when bringing it in as a special order, but we can give it a shot if you like.

The Optoma HD23 would be the one that we would run with that comes in around the same price range as the Ben Q. It's £749.95.

On the TV front, I have a Samsung UE40D5520 in stock which lots of boardies have bought previously and it's £499.95. It's a really nice model and delivery would be £21.99.

Alternatively, the new LG 42LS5600 is a great model and is also a 100Hz and performs as well as the Samsung but it's priced at £449.95. Delivery on this would also be £21.99 or combined delivery of the projector and the TV would be £32. Let me know if this fits the budget.

I hope this helps but if you need anything else or have any questions, drop us a line or give us a call on 0044 333 900 0070.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the detailed reply. Can you please go ahead and price the W1060 for me?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

GG66 wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for the detailed reply. Can you please go ahead and price the W1060 for me?

Hi GG,

I've dropped an e-mail to our purchasing department. Once they get back to us we'll let you know. :)

Chris

Anything back on this yet?

thanks

Hi GG.

Sorry for the late reply.

The guys must have missed the email that came back in.

The W1060 would be £719.95 with an ETA of around 1 week.

This may not be the most competitive quote as this is not a model that we stock so we are having to order it in as a special order and therefore we may not get as good a price as someone who stocks it.

Let me know how this price compares to any others that you have.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

PM sent

Hi GG66.

Sorry, I don't seem to have your PM.

Can you re-send it ?

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for letting me know,

PM resent

Right back at ya !

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.