Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loud noise in D15

Options
  • 07-06-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

For the second night we can hear what sounds like a very loud generator in the distance. Anyone know what it is? Can't tell what direction it's coming from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭d15ude

quite loud in the ballycoolin area. don't know what it is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

A large industrial complex in Ballycoolin has severe power issues and whilst they are on-going they are using a generator and that is causing the noise.

It sounds like a permanent road sweeping machine :) It won't last too long from what I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Good man Chuck, you are what only be described as an oracle on D15 goings on! Do you have an observatory on top of Quinn Towers or something:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Good man Chuck, you are what only be described as an oracle on D15 goings on! Do you have an observatory on top of Quinn Towers or something:)

I'm born here, i live here and I will most certainly die here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

I was wondering what the hell that was.
    Im here in Ballycoolin and it sounds like its coming from the IDA park across the road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement