Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wreck It Ralph

Options
  • 08-06-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

anyone seen the trailer for this? could be the best video game related movie in ages:

must have cost Disney a nice amount to buy the rights for all those game characters, Bison, Zangief, Kano, Q Bert, Bowser, Mario Kart, Pac Man to name but a few, gonna be fun spotting all the cameos and references :)

Ha, the guy who voices Bison in SFIV and SFxTekken does him here too :pac:

Rich Moore the director used to work on the Simpsons, and directed a few episodes which are absolute classics (Cape Feare, Marge vs The Monorail)

looking forward to this :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I cant wait for this movie. It's a brilliant idea for a movie. A bit like a video game version of Roger rabbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I saw Bison and was sold completely. Brilliant and ballsy move by Disney, hope its a great success for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

wreckitplaza.jpg?1338900972

Let's see what characters you can make out in the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

krudler wrote: »
    Ha, the guy who voices Bison in SFIV and SFxTekken does him here too :pac:

Of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

who was the red demon dude in the counseling session?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

also, i smell Skylanders merchandising tie-ins. :rolleyes:

Advertisement