Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: Ickle Magoo

Options
  • 08-06-2012 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

First time posting in here, so I received a ‘ban’ from the personals page by Ickle Magoo, I still can’t understand as to why, when I asked Ickle Magoo as to why I was banned I found the reply to be rather intimidating to say the least, I argued my case but Ickle Magoo just assumed that I was taking the pi**. The comments I made were genuine and I can’t understand why they were classed as offensive. Please advise :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I thought the mod response on the thread was pretty clear.
    This is an advice forum - please keep replies on topic and helpful to the OP.
    Be aware that off-topic and unhelpful posting can earn you a ban from this forum.

As per the forum Charter:
    There is zero tolerance for muppetry here ...
    Any advice given should be mature, constructive and non-abusive.

Your one post in that thread offered nothing in relation to the OP's problem, only made a negative comment in relation to the solution another poster had advocated for her own son.

If you were new to RI, this might be a card offence, but your history shows a warning and two previous bans in RI so I have no issue with a further ban being given in this case.

If you want you can appeal to an Admin here, just say so.

Advertisement