Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri Colour bunting

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Lads anyone know where id pick up fabric tri colour bunting.

I could only find the cheap plastic one and the noise of it is driving me nuts!

I tried the pound shops in town and in tesco lisduggan

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I've heard ads on the radio that Xtravision are selling it. Read elsewhere that Dunnes, Penneys, Heatons, Woodies, Harvey Normans sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

deisemum wrote: »
    I've heard ads on the radio that Xtravision are selling it. Read elsewhere that Dunnes, Penneys, Heatons, Woodies, Harvey Normans sell it.

Cheers thanks, need to pick up a bit now seen as most of it blew away last night! Ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Has anyone seen those car wing mirror covers? They're done in the tricolour aswell, have seen them on cars and they look nice, but no-one I know has seen them in any shops, anyone here buy them or know where to buy them for definite? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭achiman

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Has anyone seen those car wing mirror covers? They're done in the tricolour aswell, have seen them on cars and they look nice, but no-one I know has seen them in any shops, anyone here buy them or know where to buy them for definite? :D

Lidl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

achiman wrote: »
    Lidl

Cool, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

The New Ross Community Workshop mused to make bunting .........not sure if they still do though.

http://www.cwcw.ie/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Cool, thanks!

scanlons have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 yankadi

hi, I saw this ad the other day, might help
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/fieldsports/3453611

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

bunting in dunnes hard to find

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Spent all day yesterday looking for flags and stuff. So I know they have lovely bunting in funk it. And you'll get the wing mirror covers in the pound shop in lisduggan.

There's not one blow up hammer to be found! But we did get the last 2 blow up hands in the city LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Don' t know about bunting but there is a free large Irish flag in todays Irish Sun newspaper.Searched the town for one yesterday and could n't get one anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

lifestyle has bunting for 8 euro.. its not very long. its only about 3m and is fabric

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Don' t know about bunting but there is a free large Irish flag in todays Irish Sun newspaper.Searched the town for one yesterday and could n't get one anywhere.

Harvey Norman have loads of big Ireland flags, we got one there yesterday afternoon and lots left. Also had the car flags. Both flag and car flags are €3 each.

Advertisement