Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Party stuff - where to get them

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭

Im looking for stuff to decorate the house for the Euro's.
    Bunting, flags, paper cups & plates etc.
    Where is the best place in the city to get these (at a decent price of course!). Was in Aldi & Lidl, but havent seen anything much there.
    Is the poundshop my best bet? No use ordering online cus I need stuff today

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

LowOdour wrote: »
    Im looking for stuff to decorate the house for the Euro's.
    Bunting, flags, paper cups & plates etc.
    Where is the best place in the city to get these (at a decent price of course!). Was in Aldi & Lidl, but havent seen anything much there.
    Is the poundshop my best bet? No use ordering online cus I need stuff today

Dunnes has tonnes of stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

Woodies in Wellpark (behind the G hotel) have a party section, might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Xtra-Vision seem to that have all that shtuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Cool, never though of woodies! Will check xtra-vision & dunnes too.
    Wonder would it be possible to find one of those large card-board cutouts of any of the players from the team? I know it would be a long shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

I got some items in the 2 Euro Shop last week.Also got bunting in Supervalu but not sure if they've much left now.Dunnes does have a good bit of stuff aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Aiel wrote: »
    I got some items in the 2 Euro Shop last week.Also got bunting in Supervalu but not sure if they've much left now.Dunnes does have a good bit of stuff aswell.

Euro shop in the Galway shopping centre have loads of it. Just been in there. And penneys in the Galway shopping centre have things like flags, wigs etc. Dunnes Knocknacarra also have all the bunting, flags etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Mr Price if there is one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Penneys have loads of this stuff in Eyre Sq centre

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement