Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call shops in Temple bar.

Options
  • 08-06-2012 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Have to call Aus this morning and with the rain i dont want to be walking for ages to find a place. Two call shops i used to use in Temple bar have now closed and the one on Dame street i went to this morning has also closed.

Any one know somewhere in the Georges Street/ Temple Bar general area that hasnt closed down????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Came to this thread expecting brothel information

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

there is an internet and call shop on suffolk street beside the burger restaurant cant think of the name of it.

Dont know any call shops in Temple bar but i have rarely a need to use them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why not use Skype? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

As far as I know there's a call shop/internet cafe on the south side of the river near the Ha'Penny Bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

I ended up using the one on O'Connell Street besdie the Bank Of Ireland.

As for why i didnt use Skype, My laptop is at home and im at work (with no skype) and i dont have a smart phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement