Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 12

Options
  • 08-06-2012 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I bought TW 2012 (Masters) yesterday and was playing in the amateur comp last night and noticed that I only had to play one round and it moved onto the next event....why is this?

I would have expected to have to play all 4 rounds - is it because of the difficiculty I selected (I picked "Pro")?

Great game by the way - played it solid for nearly 2 hours which is a lot for me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Knowing EA its probably because you have to pay for the other 3 rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭splashthecash

FYI - Just found this..

The Amateur and Nationwide tournaments in this game are only one round, and you can't change them. Once you get your PGA Tour card, you are prompted to specify the number of rounds in the tournaments as well as whether you want to use LiveWeather or not. Once you select those, the settings are locked for the entire season.

Advertisement