Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat missing Pearse Rd/Lough area.

Options
  • 08-06-2012 9:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

If anyone has seen this cat in the last week could you pm me please?Female tortiseshell with a stripe down the nose.Thank's.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Bump.

Haven't seen that one about but with the weather I haven't been strolling about too much, fingers crossed she turns up, I'll keep an eye out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Thank's.TBH it's not looking very hopefull but here's another pic in case anyone spots her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

darkdubh wrote: »
    If anyone has seen this cat in the last week could you pm me please?Female tortiseshell with a stripe down the nose.Thank's.
    Msube you've already gone this but post on munster lost and sounds Facebook page.really hope she turns up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What a beautiful cat,hope you find her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

darkdubh wrote: »
    Thank's.TBH it's not looking very hopefull but here's another pic in case anyone spots her.

She is gorgeous; please God she turns up.

Advertisement