Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone remember a shop called 'The Pixie' in Harold's Cross?

Options
  • 08-06-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone remembers the shop the 'The little Pixie' Or 'The Pixie', not too sure which one it was called! I think it was near the corner in Harold's cross. I would be talking about the 60s/70s here. It was a family buisness. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Any info you could give to me would be most appreciated!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

I'm from harolds cross, don't remember that shop but will ask my family, there was the gem gem at the bridge, or the bee hive at the hospice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

This from an online chat with friends: they remember it as being run by a husband and wife , it was over the bridge and was open till the 80,s

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

When my mams home from her holidays I'll ask her and see if she remembers it.

Advertisement