If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Airstream 10

Options
  • 08-06-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi there,

do you have the Monitor Audio Airstream 10 (Black) in stock and how much is it to have it delivered?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry, are you looking for the DAB or non DAB version of this radio ?

We have both models in stock but I would need to check the model before we check the colour.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ttc028

Hi Dave,

It's the non DAB version I'm interested in.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ttc028 wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

It's the non DAB version I'm interested in.

Thanks

Hi Ttc,

We've got the black non DAB in stock. :)

Let me know if you'd like one. Or if you've any questions.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ttc028

Hi Lads,

how much is it including delivery to Cork?

Thanks

TTC028

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi TTC028,

the all in price including delivery to Cork on a next day service via DPD would work out @ £112.94 / €144.79.

Regards

Matthew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.