Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mouse racing nights - anyone ever been??

• 08-06-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm trying to find the details of an organiser.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

This is really weird. I would swear I have seen this thread before today :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

This is really weird. I would swear I have seen this thread before today :eek::eek::eek:

you're not going insane. this thread was started and locked!

bold op!
    bold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

this is his 3rd one... he had one more in AH and one in gent's club

its pretty easy op.

get maze with 2 runs.... put food at end of each run and mouse and begining of each run.

first to get the food wins

no need for more threads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

its pretty easy op.

get maze with 2 runs.... put food at end of each run and mouse and begining of each run.

first to get the food wins

no need for more threads

people really do this?

why? particularly if you are not a boy under the age of 10?

• Advertisement

hold on for just a second!

why the fuck are you trying to race mice?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

FatherLen wrote: »
    hold on for just a second!

why the fuck are you trying to race mice?!?

Why not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Was this just closed and reopened?
    I'm very confused.
    Also, this is very strange.

davet82 wrote: »
    people really do this?

why if you are not a boy under the age of 10?

ive seen it on tv... dunno why the op just doesnt go on youtube

ill save him the trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

No the jockeys kept squashing them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Details of an organiser??

What's there to organise. Buy a few mice, build a make shift track and let the fcukers off. Be sure to have a few cats for when it's over though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Geno1111

The reason I posted this again today was due to a message from a moderator saying my original post was spamming - possibly as I had mentioned the charity I am fundraising for.
    I could not find my original posts and thought they had been deleted. I therefore started this thread with no mention of the charity just a request that anyone who may have attended such an event may possibly no the details of the organiser.
    To the poster asking why? It is an idea we are thinking of as an alternative to the usual horse race video nights and I wanted to investigate it a little more.

The post was not meant to offend or spam anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Geno1111

ive seen it on tv... dunno why the op just doesnt go on youtube

ill save him the trouble

Thanks for that.. Now I've seen it, it looks pretty ****....

Geno1111 wrote: »
    The reason I posted this again today was due to a message from a moderator saying my original post was spamming - possibly as I had mentioned the charity I am fundraising for.
    I could not find my original posts and thought they had been deleted. I therefore started this thread with no mention of the charity just a request that anyone who may have attended such an event may possibly no the details of the organiser.
    To the poster asking why? It is an idea we are thinking of as an alternative to the usual horse race video nights and I wanted to investigate it a little more.

just build the run as shown in the youtube video i posted above and run the event yourself.

i don't think you are going to offend anyone, confuse maybe but certainly not offend. as was said you're best bet would probably just building your own track and buying a few mice.

a quick google wouldn't go a miss either.

To the poster asking why?
    Now I've seen it, it looks pretty ****....

THATS WHY! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

I was at a mouse triathlon once. The swimming and running went grand but they were crap at cycling.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

this is the best idea since the rubix cube.im certainly interested in organising one,hell it might even develop into a league,top trainers,selected bloodlines etc.if we could obtain a gambling licence,this could really take off....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

And you started it in AH :D:D :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Thanks for that.. Now I've seen it, it looks pretty ****....

What? Did you expect it be like horse racing only smaller?:rolleyes:

Mr Jingles WHERE are you?

this is the best idea since the rubix cube.im certainly interested in organising one,hell it might even develop into a league,top trainers,selected bloodlines etc.if we could obtain a gambling licence,this could really take off....

yes and sky sports would pay to for the tv rights and then there is the merchandising and sponsorship...

remember us when you make your millions :)

Advertisement