Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POTD/TOTD in menus not updating?

Options
  • 08-06-2012 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting the previous POTD/TOTD showing up in the menu at the top although they redirect to today's POTD/TOTD

MetalDog's POTD is listed, but it goes to M.J.M.C.'s post for today.

Similarly for TOTD, iPhone 4s or Galaxy SIII is listed, but i'm directed to John Travolta Gay?...

I've tried it on SRWare Iron 17.0.1000.2, Firefox 7.0.1, and Opera 11.52. Same is happening on all 3. Running Windows 7 64-bit. Using the Grey skin when I'm logged in, and the normal White when logged out. Both are the same
    Same thing happened yesterday, cleared the cache and cookies on Iron, still happening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

Should be sorted now. Thread of the day had gotten set to a redirect thread, which broke all the things.

Pretty low odds there but I guess it had to happen eventually.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement