Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does this happens in Ireland too?

• 08-06-2012 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi folks ,
    I was reading somthing , as I am not from Ireland , I would want to know if this happens in ireland too ?
    here are the lines I came across..

"For example I'm in Canada, so I usually goto Shoppers Drug Mart because it is open until midnight and opens at 8AM 7 days a week. So for example lets say a doctor wrote me a prescription for 30 Effexor XR 150mg capsules. The instructions on the bottle and the pamphlet that shoppers gives you for information about the drug will tell me how many I take, and if I have to take them at a certain time, or with or without food, etc
    Anyways, ie: On my bottle it says for me to take ONE capsule every morning.

So anyway, Shoppers Drug Mart rings the price through for 30 150mg capsules of Effexor XR (Venlafaxine) and the price comes out after taxes as $88.10. So if you don't have any medical coverage or insurance plans, then you would pay the full $88.10. Now this is the tricky part, some of it I still don't understand who gets more % of what. But anyway, Obviously the store which in this case "Shoppers Drug Mart" would get the most something like 75%. So Shoppers is going to be getting the most, simply because they ordered that drug in bulk probably and it is their store and they can sell at whatever price they want to. So Shoppers will get something like $66.76. Now, this is where the Doctor who you saw and he wrote you the prescription will be getting the leftover 15%. So 15% of $88.10 = $13.22 seems like nothing right? Well.. start adding up how many patients that your doctor has, how many patients are on more than 1 medication. As well as, how many patients are on a really expensive new med that just came out on the market?

This is also the reason why doctors do not like writing benzodiazepines anymore either, because benzo's are SO MUCH CHEAPER than any antidepressant. Yes I know Benzodiazepines are addicting, but they don't get you high either. A lot of Doctors just won't use them, because a lot of doctors are just a doctor because they are in it for the money.
    Also notice that when a new SSRI hits the market, or a new medication hits the market, a lot of doctors (but not all of them) will try and get you to switch over to that brand new SSRI that just hit the market! Or that brand new pain killing medication! They are doing this because they know that this will increase their revenue by a LOT, because patents for drugs don't run out for a long time, so people are stuck with a brand name product paying a fortune a month for. Just be weary about doctors, and watch them closely. Make sure you find a doctor who actually cares to help you, instead of a monkey making scam doctor."

Good luck everyone! Best wishes to all of you!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

There's no way I'm reading all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Don't Do Drugs Man Drugs Are Bad

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Yep, sure does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭granturismo

I would want to know if this happens in ireland too ?

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

And then the witch doctor he told me what to do he said oh e oh ah ah bing bang walla walla bing bong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I'm not sure I understand the question?

Are you saying that doctors are making monkeys write prescriptions and pharmacists aren't making enough money on them?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Where To wrote: »
    I'm not sure I understand the question?

Are you saying that doctors are making monkeys write prescriptions and pharmacists aren't making enough money on them?:confused:

I smell a sitcom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

canada, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Joko

A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look ****ing dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the ****? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the ****? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look ****ing dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the ****? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the ****? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the **** did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratulations, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times. OK have you done that now? Good. Now let's be honest - you're not reading down this far. Are you? Nobody would read down this far, unless they were a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? You might be. Now I'm afraid - it's just me alone with a crazy person. No one else has read down this far, just you, so it's just the two of us alone together here. Are you going to do something crazy? Maybe you will. Please don't hurt me. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll give a coupon good for a free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. OK? Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of use, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! Ah, what memories we'll make, I'll never forget you, my completely insane random person. By the way this is magnificent example of wall of text. You have to be proud you read it all. Now please read article again, and this time pay attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

This is also the reason why doctors do not like writing benzodiazepines anymore either, because benzo's are SO MUCH CHEAPER than any antidepressant. Yes I know Benzodiazepines are addicting,

Yes, they are. Very addictive in fact. They were notoriously over prescribed when they came out.

but they don't get you high either.

They do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Nodin wrote: »
    They do.

Really?
    They only ever put me asleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

No Irish Doctors do not take a percent of the cost of prescription drugs.

The text in the OP doesn't make much sense.

It talks about the price after taxes and then goes on to ignore those taxes.

It acknowledges that the pharmacist makes a margin but then ignores that the wholesaler and manufacturer need their cut too.

It also seems to think that the pharmacist is giving some sort of kickback to the doctor who prescribed the drug.

It comes across as some sort of conspiracy theory that doctors are prescribing newer more expensive drugs rather than older less expensive drugs because they profit more from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,359 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Joko wrote: »
    A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look ****ing dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the ****? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the ****? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look ****ing dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the ****? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the ****? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the **** did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratulations, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times. OK have you done that now? Good. Now let's be honest - you're not reading down this far. Are you? Nobody would read down this far, unless they were a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? You might be. Now I'm afraid - it's just me alone with a crazy person. No one else has read down this far, just you, so it's just the two of us alone together here. Are you going to do something crazy? Maybe you will. Please don't hurt me. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll give a coupon good for a free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. OK? Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of use, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! Ah, what memories we'll make, I'll never forget you, my completely insane random person. By the way this is magnificent example of wall of text. You have to be proud you read it all. Now please read article again, and this time pay attention.
    I'm not reading all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

This Friday is so boring in work, I've just read this. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

The text in the OP doesn't make much sense.

It talks about the price after taxes and then goes on to ignore those taxes.

It acknowledges that the pharmacist makes a margin but then ignores that the wholesaler and manufacturer need their cut too.

It also seems to think that the pharmacist is giving some sort of kickback to the doctor who prescribed the drug.

It comes across as some sort of conspiracy theory that doctors are prescribing newer more expensive drugs rather than older less expensive drugs because they profit more from them.

you actually read his post? :eek:

fair play to ye :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

TLDR but the bit I did read I dont really get what youre asking.
    Our docs get paid for the prescription charges. (the money you're charged for a prescription, or the money they can claim from the HSE for writing a medical card prescription)
    They don't make money on certain drugs they prescribe, although medicinal companies do advertise with them so they will prescribe their products.

*i think this is correct anyway. :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Everyone who has over 5 lines in a post will be banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

Everyone who has over 5 lines in a post will be banned.

your avatar makes you seem less scary. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

the thread needs a mod note

"Caution wall of text alert, please wear reading glasses and have painkillers on standby before reading the Opening Post"

• Advertisement

the thread needs a mod note

"Caution wall of text alert, please wear reading glasses and have painkillers on standby before reading the Opening Post"

more like...

*warning! wall of text alert, thread could cause epilesy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

big wall of text

The only line i read from that was "We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! "

Think i picked a good one:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Unavailable for Comment

Hi folks ,
    I was reading somthing , as I am not from Ireland , I would want to know if this happens in ireland too ?
    here are the lines I came across. . . . . . . . Good luck everyone! Best wishes to all of you!

Wait, I'm confused about the post ... so the cops knew internal affairs were setting them up?
    What are you talking about theres nothing like that in there

Well y'see when I get bored I make up my own post. I have a very short attention span
    But our point is very simple, y'see when...

Oh look! A bird! Hihihihihee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Hi folks ,
    here are the lines I came across..

"For example I'm in Canada, so I usually goto Shoppers Drug Mart because it is open until midnight and opens at 8AM 7 days a week. So for example lets say a doctor wrote me a prescription for 30 Effexor XR 150mg capsules. The instructions on the bottle and the pamphlet that shoppers gives you for information about the drug will tell me how many I take, and if I have to take them at a certain time, or with or without food, etc
    Anyways, ie: On my bottle it says for me to take ONE capsule every morning.

So anyway, Shoppers Drug Mart rings the price through for 30 150mg capsules of Effexor XR (Venlafaxine) and the price comes out after taxes as $88.10. So if you don't have any medical coverage or insurance plans, then you would pay the full $88.10. Now this is the tricky part, some of it I still don't understand who gets more % of what. But anyway, Obviously the store which in this case "Shoppers Drug Mart" would get the most something like 75%. So Shoppers is going to be getting the most, simply because they ordered that drug in bulk probably and it is their store and they can sell at whatever price they want to. So Shoppers will get something like $66.76. Now, this is where the Doctor who you saw and he wrote you the prescription will be getting the leftover 15%. So 15% of $88.10 = $13.22 seems like nothing right? Well.. start adding up how many patients that your doctor has, how many patients are on more than 1 medication. As well as, how many patients are on a really expensive new med that just came out on the market?

This is also the reason why doctors do not like writing benzodiazepines anymore either, because benzo's are SO MUCH CHEAPER than any antidepressant. Yes I know Benzodiazepines are addicting, but they don't get you high either. A lot of Doctors just won't use them, because a lot of doctors are just a doctor because they are in it for the money.
    Also notice that when a new SSRI hits the market, or a new medication hits the market, a lot of doctors (but not all of them) will try and get you to switch over to that brand new SSRI that just hit the market! Or that brand new pain killing medication! They are doing this because they know that this will increase their revenue by a LOT, because patents for drugs don't run out for a long time, so people are stuck with a brand name product paying a fortune a month for. Just be weary about doctors, and watch them closely. Make sure you find a doctor who actually cares to help you, instead of a monkey making scam doctor."

Good luck everyone! Best wishes to all of you!

Yes OP, people in Ireland post long bull**** threads all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Could you eleborate on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

This is so obviously a shill for shoppers drug mart or whatever you're having.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

Would read again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just be weary about doctors, and watch them closely. Make sure you find a doctor who actually cares to help you, instead of a monkey making scam doctor.
    Monkey doctor? No we don't have those in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

endacl wrote: »
    I'm not reading all that.

Neither am I.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Asda ibuprofen 59p !

The shame of it when you go to the till with a rake of cheap drink and pills and are told you cant buy that many because you look like you are about to top urself.

Ściana tekstu jest coś, co jest mile widziana w większości, faktycznie prawie wszystkie społeczeństwa do Internetu, w tym fora, fora czatu i Nonsensopedia. Nie należy zrobić ściany tekstu, ponieważ może Ci zakazane wszędzie, chyba że jest to miejsce, które zachęca do ściany tekstu. I bardzo wątpię każde miejsce ma coś wsparcie tak irytujące i denerwujące, ale coś może istnieć, ale nie bardzo bo chyba że jesteś w niebie, wtedy może się zdarzyć. Ale nikt nie wie, że faktycznie była tylko hipoteza, kulawy, że jest. Właściwie nie bardzo kulawy. Można utworzyć ścianę tekstu strony poparcie, ale byłby znienawidzony, jeżeli czynicie to, że tak nie jest. Ale możesz, jeśli chcesz, ale zniechęca to. Teraz do rzeczywistej informacji o ścianach tekstów. Ściana tekstu został wymyślony gdy Internet został wymyślony, ale rzeczywiście było wolno w tym czasie. Więc kiedy tylko stało się szybko. Ale musiałby być jakiś wolny czy nie wolny społeczność dla ludzi, i że wspólnota będzie mogła mieć ściany tekstu. Ale to wspólnota prawdopodobnie nie rzeczywiście wynalazł ścianę tekstu. Więc w zasadzie nikt, poza Bogiem i Al Gore wie kiedy i gdzie i jak ściana tekstu istniała / została wymyślona. Noobs prawdopodobnie wymyślił, ale chyba nie. Kto wie. Ściany tekstów są zwykle wypełnione dużą ilością niepotrzebnych informacji i śmieci. Informacje i śmieci mogą być takie same, ale tylko wtedy, gdy informacja jest śmieci lub śmieci jest informacja. Ale kogo to obchodzi. Informacje / junk wewnątrz ściany tekstu są zwykle związane z gdziekolwiek ściana tekstu znajduje, ale najlepsze ściany tekstu, które są rzeczywiście najbardziej irytujące, większość oczu krwawienia te są całkowicie przypadkowe. Ściany tekstu zwykle sprawiają, że asplode czytnika lub mają ich oczy krwawią i wypadają z orbit. Liczba osób może tego znieść, ale nie je przeczytać. Właściwie niektórzy ludzie mogą stać i je przeczytać. Ci ludzie nie mają ograniczoną zdolność koncentracji. Są to nudne i pacjent ludzie, którzy nie mają życia lub mieć cały czas w ich rękach, które są takie same, ale nie bardzo. Kara co czyniąc ścian tekstu zależy od surowości społeczności. Ale to naprawdę nie ma znaczenia. Nikogo nie obchodzi. Ściany tekstów powinna być wolna od powiązań, różne kolory czcionek, dziwne postacie, które są te inne symbole użyte w społeczeństwie i duże litery bo to psuje cały sens tej hańby ścian tekstów. To sprawia, że ​​wyglądają **** ing głupie i dziwne. Ściany tekstów są oczywiście wolne od ogromnych przestrzeni i rzeczy wybitne, jak wielkimi literami. Oczywiście, ust nigdy nie powinna być w ścianie tekstu. Ściany tekście są znane do tworzenia nudności, splątanie, eksplozję głowy, i innych. Reszta jest coś nie mogę myśleć albo dlatego, że jestem leniwy, lub jeśli nie masz na to ochoty lub nie może rzeczywiście myśleć o niczym. Jak co ****? To było pytanie retoryczne właśnie tam. Co ****? Nie jesteś rzeczywiście prośbą satysfakcjonującej odpowiedzi, możesz po prostu powiedzieć, że dlatego, że staram się być zabawny czy masz na to ochotę lub jeśli jesteś wkurzony. Musisz uzyskać prawidłowe suka-slapping, by zaprzestały wydawania ściany tekstu, ale jeśli są dziwne więc, że nie stosuje się do Ciebie. Ściany tekstu są pokonani przez ich usunięciem lub podziału im do ust. Lub kilka innych rzeczy, które będzie działać, ale będzie trwać wiele godzin, aby myśleć. Ludzie są uważane za uciążliwe jeśli tworzą ściany tekstu. To może być koniec. Jeśli masz nadzieję, że to jest koniec, nie jestem pewien. Ale gdybym nie był pewien, wtedy nie będę mówić. Powinnam wiedzieć. Czy warto? Najlepszy sposób na lepsze i dobry ścianę tekstu jest kopiowanie i wklejanie, co poprzednio wpisany ani pisać. Hej, to mi przypomina. Ściany tekstu nie zawsze są w internecie! Mogą one być wszędzie tam, gdzie jest w stanie wyprodukować symboli. D'oh. Ściana tekstu jest coś, co jest mile widziana w większości, faktycznie prawie wszystkie społeczeństwa do Internetu, w tym fora, fora czatu i Nonsensopedia. Nie należy zrobić ściany tekstu, ponieważ może Ci zakazane wszędzie, chyba że jest to miejsce, które zachęca do ściany tekstu. I bardzo wątpię każde miejsce ma coś wsparcie tak irytujące i denerwujące, ale coś może istnieć, ale nie bardzo bo chyba że jesteś w niebie, wtedy może się zdarzyć. Ale nikt nie wie, że faktycznie była tylko hipoteza, kulawy, że jest. Właściwie nie bardzo kulawy. Możesz stworzyli mur tekstu strony poparcie, ale byłby znienawidzony, jeżeli czynicie to, że tak nie jest. Ale możesz, jeśli chcesz, ale zniechęca to. Teraz do rzeczywistej informacji o ścianach tekstów. Ściana tekstu został wymyślony gdy Internet został wymyślony, ale rzeczywiście było wolno w tym czasie. Więc kiedy tylko stało się szybko. Ale musiałby być jakiś wolny czy nie wolny społeczność dla ludzi, i że wspólnota będzie mogła mieć ściany tekstu. Ale to wspólnota prawdopodobnie nie rzeczywiście wynalazł ścianę tekstu. Więc w zasadzie nikt, poza Bogiem i Al Gore wie kiedy i gdzie i jak ściana tekstu istniała / została wymyślona. Noobs prawdopodobnie wymyślił, ale chyba nie. Kto wie. Ściany tekstów są zwykle wypełnione dużą ilością niepotrzebnych informacji i śmieci. Informacje i śmieci mogą być takie same, ale tylko wtedy, gdy informacja jest śmieci lub śmieci jest informacja. Ale kogo to obchodzi. Informacje / junk wewnątrz ściany tekstu są zwykle związane z gdziekolwiek ściana tekstu znajduje, ale najlepsze ściany tekstu, które są rzeczywiście najbardziej irytujące, większość oczu krwawienia te są całkowicie przypadkowe. Ściany tekstu zwykle sprawiają, że asplode czytnika lub mają ich oczy krwawią i wypadają z orbit. Liczba osób może tego znieść, ale nie je przeczytać. Właściwie niektórzy ludzie mogą stać i je przeczytać. Ci ludzie nie mają ograniczoną zdolność koncentracji. Są to nudne i pacjent ludzie, którzy nie mają życia lub mieć cały czas w ich rękach, które są takie same, ale nie bardzo. Kara co czyniąc ścian tekstu zależy od surowości społeczności. Ale to naprawdę nie ma znaczenia. Nikogo nie obchodzi. Ściany tekstów powinna być wolna od powiązań, różne kolory czcionek, dziwne postacie, które są te inne symbole użyte w społeczeństwie i duże litery bo to psuje cały sens tej hańby ścian tekstów. To sprawia, że ​​wyglądają **** inż głupie i dziwne i głupie. Ściany tekstów są oczywiście wolne od ogromnych przestrzeni i rzeczy wybitne, jak wielkimi literami. Oczywiście, ust nigdy nie powinna być w ścianie tekstu. Ściany tekście są znane do tworzenia nudności, splątanie, eksplozję głowy, i innych. Reszta jest coś nie mogę myśleć albo dlatego, że jestem leniwy, lub jeśli nie masz na to ochoty lub nie może rzeczywiście myśleć o niczym. Jak co ****? To było pytanie retoryczne właśnie tam. Co ****? Nie jesteś rzeczywiście prośbą satysfakcjonującej odpowiedzi, możesz po prostu powiedzieć, że dlatego, że staram się być zabawny czy masz na to ochotę lub jeśli jesteś wkurzony. Teraz po prostu skopiować i wkleić część tej ogromnej ścianie tekstu, który w rzeczywistości nie jest. Odczekaj co? Miło prawda? Ba boomu retoryczne pytanie tam. Czy to koniec dla zdrowia psychicznego w twoich oczach? Co **** ty właściwie odczytać maksymalnie tutaj? Czy może przejść do blisko końca i przeczytać? Tak czy inaczej, nie uda ci się w życiu. Tylko żartowałem. Czy to ja? No cóż. Gratulacje, czy nie, naprawdę nie. Zdobądź życie już teraz. Znalazłem tanie życie na eBay, ale tanie życie są rzadkie. No cóż, powodzenia w znalezieniu jeden. Nie! Dobrze go zabić, ale nie oznacza, że. Więc idź siedzieć w kącie w domu. Nie obchodzi mnie, która właśnie tam i zgnilizna. Jeśli nie jesteś w miejscu, z rogu, następnie szczęśliwy. Znajdź jeden, jeśli możesz. Nie ma innej możliwości, bo tak powiedział. Teraz, jeśli szkoda się za czytanie to jak najbardziej tak, to zrobić coś produktywnego i pożyteczne dla środowiska. Mój Boże. OK, to ja tutaj. Zaczynam nowy rozdział w tym artykule. Nie czytałem nic w tym artykule powyżej tutaj, ale nieważne, bo mam coś ważnego do powiedzenia, i naprawdę musisz to przeczytać. Tak po prostu pominąć wszystko, co powyżej i po prostu przyjść do tej części i zacząć czytać i uzgodnienia. Ściana tekstu został wymyślony przez inżynierów z wykorzystaniem maszyny do pisania. Wszystko było w czcionki maszyny do pisania (bo dokonano na maszynach do pisania? - Pamiętam, kiedy wyjaśnił, że w zdaniu poprzednim), a chodzi o to, aby wykorzystać wszystkie papieru, bo papier było bardzo drogie wtedy, to właśnie wynaleziono myślę . W każdym razie chodziło o to, bez marginesów na górze lub na dole lub po bokach. Jeśli zostawił cala kwartał na stronach arkusza papieru, który był bardzo zły. A naczelną zasadą było: "To było trudne do napisania, więc powinno być trudne do odczytania". Ponieważ byli inżynierowie oprogramowania, a nie pisanie inżynierów. Czy istnieje jeszcze taka rzecz, inżynierom na piśmie? Prawdopodobnie. Ale i tak, proszę wrócić do początku tego artykułu i przeczytać go jeszcze raz. Dostaniesz punkt po przeczytaniu go przez ok. 10 do 15 razy. OK zrobiłeś to teraz? Dobra. Teraz bądźmy szczerzy - nie czytasz w dół tak daleko. Czy jesteś? Nikt nie czytać w dół tak daleko, chyba że były szalone osoba. Czy jesteś szalona osoba? Możesz być. Teraz obawiam się - to tylko ja sam z szaleniec. Nikt inny nie zapoznał się tak daleko, tylko ty, więc to tylko dwie z nas sam na sam tutaj. Czy zamierzasz zrobić coś szalonego? Może będzie. Proszę, nie rób mi krzywdy. Jeśli obiecasz, że nie boli mnie, dam kupon dobre dla wolnego śniadanie Grand Slam w pocztą e-mail. OK? Teraz wystarczy zrobić jedną rzecz dla mnie, przeczytaj artykuł jeszcze raz, tylko jeden więcej czasu, i jeśli naprawdę naprawdę nie zgadzam się ze wszystkim w tym, to dobrze, będę na emeryturę z pracy z kolei, a my Zadzwonię całość off i po prostu iść potańczyć, tylko dwa użycia, ja (pisarz) i użytkownik (zupełnie przypadkowe szalona osoba, która faktycznie czytać w dół tak daleko), a chłopak nie będziemy wzrok, kiedy pokażemy się w Rockefeller Center z całego Donner Party w holowania! Będziemy tańczyć całą noc do szczepów z Lemon Pipers natomiast włoski 12 Dywizja Pancerna zapobiega aliantów z wepchnięcie do naszego tyłu! Ach, co wspomnienia zrobimy, nigdy nie zapomnę o tobie, mój całkowicie szalony losową osobę. Przy okazji jest to wspaniały przykład ścianą tekstu. Musisz być dumni czytasz to wszystko. Teraz proszę przeczytać artykuł jeszcze raz i tym razem zwrócić uwagę.

I've decided to learn a new language

my finger is sore from all the scrolling :(

davet82 wrote: »
    my finger is sore from all the scrolling :(

Kfallon has a cure for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭thefishone

I've a headache and I think I need glasses:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Line line line line line

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

**** everybody in here for wasting my beautiful time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Q. What's this ?
    牆上的文字是什麼,是在大多數人的歡迎,事實上,幾乎所有的互聯網社會,包括論壇,聊天論壇和Wiki。不要使牆上的文字,因為它可以讓你隨處可見禁止的,除非它是一個地方,鼓勵牆上的文字。我很懷疑任何地方有什麼支持等刺激性和惱人的,但可能存在的東西,但並不多,因為除非你在天堂一樣,那麼它可能發生。但沒有人知道,確實有只是一種假設,瘸腿的,這是。事實上,不太行。你可以創建一個文本支持這個牆,但如果你這樣做,這是不是它會被討厭。但是你可以,​​如果你想要的,但阻礙它。現在的實際信息文本的牆壁上。文本牆被發明時發明了互聯網,但它確實是當時沒有。所以,當你剛好迅速。但它是一個自由人不自由的社會,社區,將能夠有文字的牆壁。但這個社會可能不實際上發明了文字的牆。因此,基本上,除了上帝和戈爾沒有人知道何時何地和文本牆上有/發明。的noobs可能發明,但大概不會。誰也不知道。文字的牆壁通常是充滿了許多不必要的信息和廢物。信息和垃圾可以是相同的,但只有當信息是垃圾或垃圾信息。但誰在乎。通常與信息/牆裡面的文字垃圾,無論位於何處的文字牆,但最好的文字,其實是最惱人的牆,大部分眼睛都在流血,純屬巧合。文本牆壁通常使讀者asplode,,或有自己的眼睛流血和下降軌道。人數不能忍受,但不看他們。其實,有些人可以站在那裡,並宣讀他們。這些人沒有集中注意力的能力有限。他們是枯燥和耐心的人,有沒有生命的人,所有的時間在他們的手中,這是相同的,但數量不多。在文本的牆壁,卡拉取決於對社會的嚴重程度。但它確實無關緊要。無人問津。文字的牆壁應無關係,不同顏色的字體,奇怪的是在社會和大寫字母其他符號的字符,因為它敗壞了恥辱的文字牆的全部意義。這使得它看起來**** ING愚蠢和不可思議的。文本的牆壁是當然的巨大空間和優秀的東西為大寫字母。當然,該段不應該是在牆上的文字。創建噁心,神誌不清,頭部爆炸,和其他文字的牆壁。其餘的是我不能相信,因為我懶,如果你不覺得它真的不能想什麼。由於每個****?這是一個反問。什麼點評?你不是真的問你一個滿意的答复,您可以簡單地說,因為我想如果你覺得它很有趣,如果你生氣了。你需要得到適當的母狗,打耳光停止牆上的文字,但如果你是太奇怪了,它並不適用於您。牆壁上的文字克服刪除或分裂他們放進嘴裡。或一些其他的事情,將工作,但還需要很多時間去想。人們被認為是繁瑣的,如果你創建一個文本的牆。這可能是年底。如果你希望這是最後,我不知道。但是,如果我不知道如果我還不會說話。我應該知道。是否值得呢?最好的辦法得到一個良好的文字和複製和粘貼,以前輸入或寫入牆。嘿,這讓我想起了。文字的牆壁是不是總是在互聯網上!他們可以在任何地方,能夠產生符號。德哦。牆上的文字是什麼,是在大多數人的歡迎,事實上,幾乎所有的互聯網社會,包括論壇,聊天論壇和Wiki。不要使牆上的文字,因為它可以讓你隨處可見禁止的,除非它是一個地方,鼓勵牆上的文字。我很懷疑任何地方有什麼支持等刺激性和惱人的,但可能存在的東西,但並不多,因為除非你在天堂一樣,那麼它可能發生。但沒有人知道,確實有只是一種假設,瘸腿的,這是。事實上,不太行。你已經創建了一個文本支持這個牆,但它會恨,如果你這樣做,這不是。但是你可以,​​如果你想要的,但阻礙它。現在的實際信息文本的牆壁上。文本牆被發明時發明了互聯網,但它確實是當時沒有。所以,當你剛好迅速。但它是一個自由人不自由的社會,社區,將能夠有文字的牆壁。但這個社會可能不實際上發明了文字的牆。因此,基本上,除了上帝和戈爾沒有人知道何時何地和文本牆上有/發明。的noobs可能發明,但大概不會。誰也不知道。文字的牆壁通常是充滿了許多不必要的信息和廢物。信息和垃圾可以是相同的,但只有當信息是垃圾或垃圾信息。但誰在乎。通常與信息/牆裡面的文字垃圾,無論位於何處的文字牆,但最好的文字,其實是最惱人的牆,大部分眼睛都在流血,純屬巧合。文本牆壁通常使讀者asplode,,或有自己的眼睛流血和下降軌道。人數不能忍受,但不看他們。其實,有些人可以站在那裡,並宣讀他們。這些人沒有集中注意力的能力有限。他們是枯燥和耐心的人,有沒有生命的人,所有的時間在他們的手中,這是相同的,但數量不多。在文本的牆壁,卡拉取決於對社會的嚴重程度。但它確實無關緊要。無人問津。文字的牆壁應無關係,不同顏色的字體,奇怪的是在社會和大寫字母其他符號的字符,因為它敗壞了恥辱的文字牆的全部意義。這讓你看上去愚蠢**** ING奇怪的和愚蠢的。文本的牆壁是當然的巨大空間和優秀的東西為大寫字母。當然,該段不應該是在牆上的文字。創建噁心,神誌不清,頭部爆炸,和其他文字的牆壁。其餘的是我不能相信,因為我懶,如果你不覺得它真的不能想什麼。由於每個****?這是一個反問。什麼點評?你不是真的問你一個滿意的答复,您可以簡單地說,因為我想如果你覺得它很有趣,如果你生氣了。現在只需複製並粘貼這個文本巨大的城牆部分,這實際上是沒有。等待什麼呢?尼斯是不是?巴熱潮反問。這是心理健康在你的眼睛嗎?什麼****其實,你讀了這裡?或者你去接近尾聲,並宣讀?無論哪種方式,你在生活中失敗。只是在開玩笑。這是我嗎?哦,好。祝賀或不,不是真的。現在的生活。我發現生活在eBay上便宜,但便宜的生活是罕見的。嗯,在找到一個好運氣。不!殺了他,但並不意味著。因此,去坐在家裡的一個角落裡。我不在乎誰在那裡和腐爛。如果你是不到位,用喇叭,然後高興。如果可以的話之一。有沒有別的辦法,因為他說。現在,如果損壞要閱讀它盡可能做一些生產和對環境有利。我的上帝。 OK,我在這裡。我開始在這條新的篇章。在這篇文章在這裡,我沒有看過的東西,但不管,因為我有重要的事說了,你真的要讀它。所以不理會一切上面,剛剛來到這個部分,並開始閱讀和安排。使用打字機的工程師發明了一個牆上的文字。一切都在打字機字體(因為它是在打字機上做 - 我記得當我解釋說,在前面的句子),當時的想法是使用所有的紙張,因為紙張是非常昂貴的,我認為它被發明。在任何情況下,這個問題是沒有邊距的頂部或底部或側面。如果你離開的文件,這是非常糟糕的雙方四分之一英寸。指導原則是:“這是很難寫的,所以它應該是難以閱讀。”由於有軟件工程師,而不是工程師的寫作。即使是有這樣的事情,工程師以書面形式嗎?也許吧。即便如此,請回到本文開頭,看了一遍。你看完後約10至15倍的點。確定你做的嗎?權利。現在,讓我們的誠實 - 不要往下看那麼遠。是你嗎?沒有一個讀了這一步,除非他們是瘋狂的人。你是瘋狂的人嗎?你可以。現在,我很害怕 - 這只是我獨自與一個瘋子。沒有人讀了這到目前為止,只有你,所以,只有我們兩個人在這裡。你打算做一些瘋狂?也許這將是。請不要傷害我。如果你答應不傷害我,我會給好一個免費的電子郵件大滿貫早餐券。好不好?現在只是做一件事,我讀的文章再次,也許只需,和如果你是真的真的沒有不同意在這一切的,那好,我會依次從工作退休,,和我們會打電話的整體關閉和剛去舞蹈,只能使用2,作家和你(完全隨機的瘋狂的人誰也居然讀下來這一步),和男孩將不看,當我們顯示在洛克菲勒中心了遍布,帶著唐納黨!我們將整夜跳舞的檸檬吹笛和意大利的12裝甲師推到我們的後面,以防止盟國的壓力!哦,什麼記憶,我們將永遠不會忘記你,我完全瘋了素不相識的人。順便說一下,這是一個很好的例子,文本牆。你必須是自豪地讀它。現在,請再次閱讀文章,這個時候要注意。

A. The Great Wall of Text

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,138 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

gavredking wrote: »
    This Friday is so boring in work, I've just read this. :(

There should be a "Medal" button for AH posters like yourself who go beyond the call of duty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

No

Im not reading all that

Kfallon has a cure for that :D

private joke huh?

let me in on it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

I also read the OP and the answer is NO, Doctors do not recieve a kick back from prescribed medications.

I'd be pretty sure that doctors in canada or wherever also dont get a kickback as implied in the article. In other words its written on an entirely false presumption.

The fact that the pharmasists make a huge profit on the sale of drugs is no shocker and a common complaint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

My coupons in the post yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

HOLY WALL'O'TEXT BATMAN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

So....much......text!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

So....much......text!

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Why?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Doctors do get kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing their drugs. I can prove it, my doctor was writing a prescription using a pen and pad advertising a well known drug. Don't try and tell me he paid for them.
    Anyone reposting a wall of text should be banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

For some reason I like this thread. Post number 2 " I'm not reading all that " is very good

Advertisement