Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of contract with 3

Options
  • 08-06-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello every body,

I am new in this comunity and I need serious help to avoid to pay a big fee.
    I would like to finish my billpay contract with three next month that it is suppose to end by next 13/08/20013.
    I have called three customer service and I been told that I have to pay a termination fee of €585.31 with 30 days notice.
    I am moving away to germany so I need to end this contract now I can keep paying for my phone without using it!
    Does anyone know how to avoid this?
    I said also I would give back the device, I don't need it!
    My device is a galaxy sII.
    I hope anyone can help.
    Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You signed a contract up to that date, so you do owe them the money. You could sell the phone on www.adverts.ie and then use the money you get to pay towards the remainder amount.

Advertisement