Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eflow/M50 toll Penalties

Options
  • 08-06-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,
    I posted on boards (here) a while back about 4 sets of toll penalties I had clocked up and the €635 bill that it had amounted to. Again, entirely my stupid fault that let it get to that stage.

So after my post elfow: John a boards elfow rep got in touch with me. I stated my case and John & the eflow people couldn't have been more helpful and amicable terms were reached for payment of the penalties.

So the reason for this post is that I want to advise people if you find yourself in a similar situation please don't bury your head in the sand like i did. Get in touch with John on boards, or give them a call. They really will be very helpful.
    Tagged:

Advertisement