Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Petty - Cork Date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

They've been playing Handle With Care for a while now, played it last night in Dublin, too. Enjoy it, should be a great gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Good gig, though I'm underwhelmed really, the sound wasn't as good as I'd expected, though I was told it was great for the Marquee.

It's not a good venue, I wouldn't be bothered going back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭TheGimp

Dermighty wrote: »
    Good gig, though I'm underwhelmed really, the sound wasn't as good as I'd expected, though I was told it was great for the Marquee.

It's not a good venue, I wouldn't be bothered going back.
    Had a great time myself and the sound was fine where I was (front right) but I agree with you on the venue, awful location, no signposting and a pain in the arse to get to ( I was walking which I was told was fine but I got totally lost after the gig).

Advertisement