Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard from Hardwareversand

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I ordered a new PC build the last day, most off Hardwareversand and 2 things off scan.co.uk. The Hardwareversand stuff came today and I've only just realise I left out the RAM when I was chopping and changing my builds... woops!

I've been looking around online and can't see anywhere that comes close to HWVS's price for around 8GBs of RAM so I'm guessing ill be ordering that again tonight.

Seeing that there's a flat €18 shipping fee and that I also need a keyboard I've been looking around on HWVS for one of them too. Some keyboards say "Localisation: Germany", but some don't. I need a keyboard for gaming but not necessarily a gaming keyboard, the one I have is an old stiff Dell one and as long as the keys are comfortable to press I don't care what kind it is. I see a few on HWVS for around €12-€15 that don't specify a 'localisation' and the pictures show a QWERTY layout, I wonder if they would do?

I'm looking to order the RAM and keyboard today so they'd be here next week like my Scan.co.uk stuff, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Try http://memoryc.ie/. Shipping is fast (and free!) since it is shipped from Ireland. Practically every KB sold on HWVS has the German layout. Try the likes of amazon or even your local pc world store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

If you're in Dublin - Peats FTW for Keyboards - going to be expensive as its B&M but nice to throw a bone to the Irish retailers.

Advertisement