Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG microsim in Norway

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase a PAYG microsim in Oslo airport? I'll be passing through there on the way to a remote island in the Troms region where I'm pretty certain I will not be able to buy one - I'd like to have connection to home and roaming data is just way, way too expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

bpmurray wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase a PAYG microsim in Oslo airport? I'll be passing through there on the way to a remote island in the Troms region where I'm pretty certain I will not be able to buy one - I'd like to have connection to home and roaming data is just way, way too expensive.

May be too late for you but you need an Norwegian Personal ID number to buy a Sim card.

Advertisement