Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2012 boost to the Wexford economy

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

So how can we use Ireland's participitation in the Euro's to help our local economy ?

Here are some business ideas :
    • Hotel in New Ross €3 per pint and a free shot every time Ireland score a goal .
    • Pub in Campile €3 per pint and €2.50 when Ireland score a goal and €2 a pint if Ireland score a 2nd goal .

Anyone else got ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Happy hour before the match starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Free Finger Food.

Big Screen.

Happy Hour AFTER the match - to keep punters in there !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I know there is a deal going in The Stores in Wexford. €10 to cover the 3 group games. Bottle of beer each time, barbecue afterwards followed by entry to nightclub. I' m too old for all of that but it may appeal to some.

(I'm not connected to any of Mr Tierney's businesses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Selling alcohol at reduced prices 'Happy Hour'

Since August 2003 it is illegal in Ireland to sell alcohol at reduced prices for a limited period during any day. (In other words, 'happy hour' is now prohibited).
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/alcohol_and_the_law.html

:(

Advertisement