Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Phys/Chem...Before/After**

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jibs

Nice paper, if anyone would post solutions I would appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Should've gotten a B2 on that. The hard part was looking through all the questions and thinking that if I'd worked a bit harder I could've gotten an A! Oh well. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The wording for the experiment nearly got me on question 2, i was half way through the maths part when i realised which one it was.

All in all a pretty good paper, except for the organic creeping into 12 (d) , not happy with that

All in all a pretty good paper, except for the organic creeping into 12 (d) , not happy with that

That was SO sly! Question 12 was lovely apart from that, one of the nicest on the paper.

Question 1 and 7 were fairly difficult though, but maybe that's because I haven't quite gotten as much of the course covered as most people. And I thought 8 was horrible, ended up leaving it out completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I thought chemistry was real fair, physics on the other hand just screwed me over :L usually it'd be the opposite.. Still, finished now for the summer :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Togepi wrote: »
    That was SO sly! Question 12 was lovely apart from that, one of the nicest on the paper.

Question 1 and 7 were fairly difficult though, but maybe that's because I haven't quite gotten as much of the course covered as most people. And I thought 8 was horrible, ended up leaving it out completely.

12 (b) was a god send.Question 1 was tough tbf. I normally get 6 on 13/14 of them but this time ill be lucky to get 60/66 on it. Question 7 wasn't too bad, i could not balance that one for the life of me, think i got it in the end

I left out 8 as well :D

12 (b) was a god send.Question 1 was tough tbf. I normally get 6 on 13/14 of them but this time ill be lucky to get 60/66 on it. Question 7 wasn't too bad, i could not balance that one for the life of me, think i got it in the end

I left out 8 as well :D

I couldn't balance it, I just got most of it and then left it as it was with an extra O or something. :P 12 (b) was gorgeous, I needed it to be nice because I only did that topic when my class was revising it!

What questions did everyone do?

I did 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 12, with 1 as a back up, and I did about two lines each for 8 and 9. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Shannen94

I couldn't balance it, I just got most of it and then left it as it was with an extra O or something. :P 12 (b) was gorgeous, I needed it to be nice because I only did that topic when my class was revising it!

What questions did everyone do?

I did 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 12, with 1 as a back up, and I did about two lines each for 8 and 9. :P

I did 1, 2, 4 and 6 for physics and 7, 9 and 12 a, b and d for chemistry :) did anyone else think mechanics and atomic theory was hard this year ?

Shannen94 wrote: »
    I did 1, 2, 4 and 6 for physics and 7, 9 and 12 a, b and d for chemistry :) did anyone else think mechanics and atomic theory was hard this year ?

Atomic theory was awful! I didn't do mechanics at all, learned a few definitions for question 1 but I won't be counting that now. :P

Atomic theory was awful! I didn't do mechanics at all, learned a few definitions for question 1 but I won't be counting that now. :P

No one in my class did atomic theory, my teacher was saying it was hard question and normally its easy.. I did question 4 as a back up because my mechanics were awful.. What grade are u hoping for ?

• Advertisement

Shannen94 wrote: »
    No one in my class did atomic theory, my teacher was saying it was hard question and normally its easy.. I did question 4 as a back up because my mechanics were awful.. What grade are u hoping for ?

I would've like an A, but I think I got a B now so I'd be happy with that! You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Haha, I did 1,2,5 and 6 in physics.. And 7,8,12 in chemistry..
    Chemistry was finee :P

I would've like an A, but I think I got a B now so I'd be happy with that! You?

Same, im hoping for a high B or an A2

Advertisement