Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graco Symbio Travel System?

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Anyone ever used this? Looking for some feedback!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I've not actually used it but I checked out the Graco's at the buggy places. Some of them are very good for folding up & down and they certainly are sturdy but the only issue I had is they are fierce heavy.

They are often nearly twice the weight of some other travel systems. This was an issue for me as I have a bad back and I couldn't see myself schlepping it in and out of the boot of the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

We got this for our little one - have to say I find it brilliant. Easy to fold up with one hand. Really like the car seat and the base is very easy to use

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I have the Graco Mosaic travel system, and love it. Cheap and cheerful, and the buggy is lovely to push, the car seat and base are great. Only thing being, as Mink said, the buggy is heavy to lift in and out of the boot. It doesn't fold up as small as I would have liked. It was just as well we were changing to a bigger car, as once the buggy was in the boot of my Polo, nothing else would fit:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

We used it - car seat lovely and stable and comfy, and when slotted into wheely part (??) quite easy to manovere. Found thought that we hardly ever used the pram or buggy and with all the bits together its quite bulky. Our fella is one now and we use a a maclaren from the older two.

Advertisement