Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in Dublin

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Im looking to go to a nice restaurant in Dublin can anyone recommend any?
    Im looking for somewhere that will do Steak and Chicken dishes and that. Also somewhere that will impress my girl :D
    With parking handy enough as I will be driving. Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pedantic.pat

I presume you mean dublin City Centre.. Luigi Malones is nice and have a good early bird with reasonably priced food located in Temple Bar.

If you really want to impress herI would highly recommend Dobbins beside Stephens Green. Or Trocadero on South Anne Street. Both a bit more expensive but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tkmaths

Hi - I'm looking to organise a double surprise 30th in September and as part we are trying to have a sit down meal thats reasonably priced for about 70 people in Dublin. So far most places won't take sucha big number ona Saturday for food. Any suggestions are welcome - thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Fallon & Byrnes for both of you. Restaurant for Topdec and upstairs for tkmaths.

Advertisement