Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2012 politically incorrect photos of hot girlies in the crowd(MOD NOTE #398&820)

Comments

fullstop wrote: »
    That wasn't Rosanna Davison

I felt there was resemblance but that Rosanna isnt quite as good looking as her.

But is the girl from page 51 the same Blondy cracker that was on camera whilst it went back to the studio with Bill and the lads is the real question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

610x.jpg

Any fellow Liverpool fans spot John Henry?

209408.jpg

God she is unreal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

829271_pic_970x641.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

209408.jpg

Am I the only one not fussed about her:confused:

• Advertisement

Eathrin wrote: »
    Am I the only one not fussed about her:confused:

Fair enough your entitled to your opinion. I think she is gorgeous. Tan and makeup a bit much but i still think she's be beautiful without it. Has a cheeky little smile too which id only be glad to widen along with other orphases :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

crom.jpg

pol2gw.jpg

gerin.jpg

holpt.jpg

• Advertisement

polrz.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

d6ba4e9d964b0423fdec929f241d39a0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

209408.jpg

Yeah unreal as in the fake tan.

I think the Italian girl is making me question my devotion for the cute Russian in post 2.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

39.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I felt there was resemblance but that Rosanna isnt quite as good looking as her.

But is the girl from page 51 the same Blondy cracker that was on camera whilst it went back to the studio with Bill and the lads is the real question?

Rosanna is way hotter tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

There you go.

74th.jpg

This is the winner for me, even though we can't see how she looks when her facial expression is more normal.

I don't know. It's a tough one, but assuming her beauty doesn't fade when she's not smiling.

It might be one where you could put "at first I was like..." for the first pic and then...: "but then I...", because of the expression change, not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

classic italian looks, gorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

There you go.

74th.jpg

This is the winner for me, even though we can't see how she looks when her facial expression is more normal.

I don't know. It's a tough one, but assuming her beauty doesn't fade when she's not smiling.

It might be one where you could put "at first I was like..." for the first pic and then...: "but then I...", because of the expression change, not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Pete Campbell, Madmen, is what I seem to see in an odd way. Maybe a more relaxed picture might prove different:)

du Maurier wrote: »
    Pete Campbell, Madmen, is what I seem to see in an odd way. Maybe a more relaxed picture might prove different:)

here you go...
    JPA wrote: »
    74.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I think she looks like a dude!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,076 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

she does nothin for me

antodeco wrote: »
    I think she looks like a dude!

well, if i met a dude like her.. i'd turn gay (for the day)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

girlsgroupa.jpg
    girlsgroupb.jpg
    girlsgroupc.jpg
    girlsgroupd.jpg

Irish girl comes in second in the group (behind Croatia- I want to stroke her hair in an alarming manner) and has to get naked with Group D winner Ukraine for the quarter final jelly wrestle.

Or something :pac:

Russia clear winner there.

Denmark completely punching above her weight- if Denmark was a team she would be....Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭Shane732

Irish girl comes in second in the group (behind Croatia- I want to stroke her hair in an alarming manner) and has to get naked with Group D winner Ukraine for the quarter final jelly wrestle.

Denmark completely punching above her weight- if Denmark was a team she would be....Ireland!

She comes ahead of the Spanish girl? Damo I think you need new glasses.

It's like asking Blur or Oasis!

Russia is the outright winner all right, although I do like the Czech Republic's entry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

I have Russia over Spain in the final.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Great subtlety of the Fr Ted reference to fr Damo there!

antodeco wrote: »
    Great subtlety of the Fr Ted reference to fr Damo there!

They all have lovely bottoms ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

So that Irish girl beats the Spanish & Italian? lol! Get your arse down to Spec Savers Father Damo!

As for the Great Dane, you're obviously blindly biased towards Irish women. Go over to Copenhagen for the weekend and come back and tell us how Danish women pale in comparison to Irish women, I need a good laugh :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ive come to the conclusion quite a lot of people in this thread need to get out and about more :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

fryup wrote: »
    here you go...

Foxy Knoxy still follows the Azuri after her exchange student days there

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Foxy Knoxy still follows the Azuri after her exchange student days there

She got more responses to her recent Flatmate Wanted ad than we did points :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

That's a pretty poor representation of group D!

irelandc.jpg
    croatiag.jpg
    irebo.jpg
    tumblr_m5ub1lknIf1rywtgno1_500.jpg

I'm confused

Croatia

pb120614euro2012fans02p.jpg

Ireland

croov.jpg

Eathrin wrote: »
    That's a pretty poor representation of group D!

Group D is pretty poor tbh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

^^ I think a lot of the ladies have been wearing the colours of their own teams and their opponents for the particular game. That might explain your photo above.

The poor mites don't fully understand how important football is you see.

tumblr_m5uijiyWWg1r07r23o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m5uijiyWWg1r07r23o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5u06xvb8R1rywtgno1_500.jpg

I have a suspicion that the Spanish flag girl may not actually be Spanish, although she may be. The Croatian flag girl on the left has been Irish, Italian and Croatian. Although the Spanish girl has always been Spanish!!

Not that I really care where she is from :)

tumblr_m5ub668IOn1rywtgno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5ty1ztSuY1rywtgno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5u1oiu4gT1r7oo9vo1_500.jpg

• Advertisement

tolosenc wrote: »
    I have Russia over Spain in the final.

+1. initially I thought the Russian wasn't going to be beaten but everytime I look at spanish flag girl she keeps getting better.

irelandc.jpg

are you for real.... that is probably not even good enough to make it into the vauxhall conference division, we are looking for champions league here!

tumblr_m5sfxaVcg41rywtgno1_500.jpg

stevieob wrote: »
    irelandc.jpg
    are you for real.... that is probably not even good enough to make it into the vauxhall conference division, we are looking for champions league here!

Hey. We are a small country. We don't have the pool of talent that other countries do to choose from. I know, the Irish selection sucks!! It's hard to find any talent. She could probably do a job for us though.....maybe as a holding midfielder :P

I dont even reckon many Irish women would be arsed going to it, attractive or not, havent seen any amongst the drunken uploads on the oul FB. Whereas E Europeans and Italian birds seem to treat it as the Polish equivalent of Leopardstown Ladies Day.

stevieob wrote: »

Hey. We are a small country. We don't have the pool of talent that other countries do to choose from. I know, the Irish selection sucks!! It's hard to find any talent. She could probably do a job for us though.....maybe as a holding midfielder :P

Nah, definately a box to box midfielder.

russian-girl-09.jpg

Judging by the teeth she could play a role along side Denis the menace, Gnasher, go nibble at their feet will ya!

120618_SpainFan1.ss_full.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

120618_SpainFan1.ss_full.jpg

Good firm grip of the old flag pole - I like it!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement