Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2012 politically incorrect photos of hot girlies in the crowd(MOD NOTE #398&820)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

2012-06-23T175639Z_2020153195_LR2E86N1DU44M_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EURO.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

ukraine-girls-530x656.jpg
    ukraine-girls_02.jpg

fap.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Blond woman behind Blanc @ the anthem anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

484171_381183041930716_1987977787_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

^^^^

Ummmm Tyskie .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Tits and beer. What a combo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Blond woman behind Blanc @ the anthem anyone?

Philippe+Mexes+France+v+Brazil+International+5YLXFY7DsKil.jpg

sara carbonero

580039_381268611922159_698394938_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

76239171.jpg
    swoody wrote: »
    484171_381183041930716_1987977787_n.jpg

• Advertisement

3101.jpg

146332902-2.jpg

tumblr_m62jrw7ce61rz89fqo1_400.jpgtumblr_m62g2ivW321r2glejo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

euro-2012-protests-femen-activists-topless-women-rights-gallery-1.jpeg

146217221.jpg

• Advertisement

146388259.jpg146558583.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

4 of the last 5 pics contains very manly looking girls.....

tumblr_m638rar7hS1runsgqo1_500.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

This thread makes me realise more than ever that I need to get out of Ireland more!

1832441_w2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Didn't see one decent English girl on the tv tonight, must be all gone into hiding !:D

some more sara carbonero at the euros

tumblr_m64yfnDw9x1qhsayxo1_500.pngtumblr_m64z5fcV9d1qhsayxo1_500.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

swoody wrote: »
    some more sara carbonero at the euros

tumblr_m64yfnDw9x1qhsayxo1_500.pngtumblr_m64z5fcV9d1qhsayxo1_500.png

Iker Casillas you lucky, lucky bastard.

398835_10150975481984432_1578102068_n.jpg

polish-girl_08.jpg

polish-girl_09.jpg

Eathrin wrote: »
    One wonders whether she actually has any interest in the Polish national team:D

As Dunphy would say "I love the game Bill" :D

I'm gonna give her a call and see will she support Kilkenny for the All-Ireland Championship. Front row on the halfway line in the Cusack. Perfect position if you want to get on television.

Oh dont i know it :D

Raekwon wrote: »
    Come back to Ireland and slowly watch your standards drop like a lead balloon :pac: But yeah, the likes of the World Cup in Brazil is going to be utterly ridiculous for stunner's!

Thing about Irish women is while some can be stunning, most of them regardless have a sort of Niclas Bendtner mentality where they think they are the greatest in the world and everyone wants a piece of them. Their arrogance is off the scale.

Thing about Irish women is while some can be stunning, most of them regardless have a sort of Niclas Bendtner mentality where they think they are the greatest in the world and everyone wants a piece of them. Their arrogance is off the scale.

+1,000,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Perfect metaphor if I may say so myself:)

168879_421889351188569_1054251792_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

polish-girl_09.jpg

Physically there are better looking women than her at the Euros but something about her puts her in the top 3 for me. Looks to be sound out personality wise as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

I would have said the exact opposite tbh, foreign (continental) women would be way more like that. Alot of foreign women would point blank refuse to buy themselves more than one or two drinks on a night out and instead milk them off some chancer. Money wise, loyalty wise, personal freedom wise, I just dont trut alot of them. Give me a hard drinking attractive Irish or British girl over a mainlander anyday. I just cant relate to them in the same way, they lack banter ability for the most part.

Funny, this English bird I was with was telling me about that book The Game. I havent read it, alot of you have probably heard of it. Its basically a pulling guide for tossers. Anyway, she told me that one of the tips in it was that if there are a group of three birds in a bar, a tactic advised by the book is for the man to, say, talk to the two less attractive women and completely blank the hottest one, even to the point of being outright rude to her, and she claimed that in the past it had worked on her. That she will be so irritated that despite knowing she is the hottest of the three she is getting blanked that she will barge into the conversation and pull you to prove a point to her less attractive friends.

I told her if I tried that with a group of Irish girls they would collectively start ripping the absoloute ****e out of me within 2 minutes and tell me to fcuk off under threat of a fat lip.

Thats why I prefer them :) Better attitude.

I would have said the exact opposite tbh, foreign (continental) women would be way more like that. Alot of foreign women would point blank refuse to buy themselves more than one or two drinks on a night out and instead milk them off some chancer. Money wise, loyalty wise, personal freedom wise, I just dont trut alot of them. Give me a hard drinking attractive Irish or British girl over a mainlander anyday. I just cant relate to them in the same way, they lack banter ability for the most part.

Funny, this English bird I was with was telling me about that book The Game. I havent read it, alot of you have probably heard of it. Its basically a pulling guide for tossers. Anyway, she told me that one of the tips in it was that if there are a group of three birds in a bar, a tactic advised by the book is for the man to, say, talk to the two less attractive women and completely blank the hottest one, even to the point of being outright rude to her, and she claimed that in the past it had worked on her. That she will be so irritated that despite knowing she is the hottest of the three she is getting blanked that she will barge into the conversation and pull you to prove a point to her less attractive friends.

I told her if I tried that with a group of Irish girls they would collectively start ripping the absoloute ****e out of me within 2 minutes and tell me to fcuk off under threat of a fat lip.

Thats why I prefer them
    :) Better attitude.

If thats your thing then fair enough but this attitude they have drives me mad. No need for it and its pretty pathetic as they are left in the shade by some of their foreign counterparts.

Granted foreign women are not whiter than white but they generally dont behave with that bitchiness when you approach them and the majority take a pride in their appearance and look after themselves. Now you could meet really nice Irish women out there dont get me wrong but then when you do meet them, their friends try and drag them away because as you described 'Princess isnt getting all the attention that her other friends are getting'.

Eurogirl10.jpg

Eurogirl6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Granted foreign women are not whiter than white but they generally dont behave with that bitchiness when you approach them and the majority take a pride in their appearance and look after themselves.

Most foreign women lose interest when they realise I am not some muppet who is going to buy them drink all night for a kiss and a fcuk off at the end of the night. They are not worth the effort IMHO.

I worked in a call centre back home for a bit where about 70% of the staff were foreign, mainly French, German, Italian, Spanish, and a mix of East European. Some of them wre wearing clothes that I last saw an Irish woman wearing when watching Roddy Doyle film adaptions or Into the West i.e. stuf that no Irish woman has worn since the early 90s. Quite a few of the German women were 20 plus stone. Dont get me wrong, there were a few good looking birds but tbh I would have loved if they shunted out the foreign women for 300 Irish female staff in their place- better looking and better banter. In Ireland and in Australia I have met every single nationality Europe has to offer, and apart from Croatia, Switzerland (Swiss women are unreal- perfect mix of Nordic blonde with Mediterranean skin and eyes) and Slovakia, I would be hard pressed to pick one where the women whack the nines out of any British Isles women. One has to remember that for every knockout Italian, German or Polish girl posted here there are plenty of overweight, greasy skinned ones, alot more than our country.
    Now you could meet really nice Irish women out there dont get me wrong but then when you do meet them, their friends try and drag them away because as you described 'Princess isnt getting all the attention that her other friends are getting'.

I will give you that one mind. Ugly Irish women have such defensive skills on the cockblock front I wish we could bring them into the national team :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

bijapos wrote: »
    Physically there are better looking women than her at the Euros but something about her puts her in the top 3 for me. Looks to be sound out personality wise as well.

Yeah, she looks game ball. ;)

• Advertisement

599056_480564925302567_509856000_n.jpg

Raekwon wrote: »
    jordan-carver.jpg

Jordan Carver :D
    jordan-carver-germany-world-cup-4_medium.jpg
    jordancarverinsexypinkb.jpg
    44texasjordancarvercowg.jpg
    tumblr_lzqhgdJwxV1r31ou6o1_400.jpg

In Ireland and in Australia I have met every single nationality Europe has to offer, and apart from Croatia, Switzerland (Swiss women are unreal- perfect mix of Nordic blonde with Mediterranean skin and eyes) and Slovakia, I would be hard pressed to pick one where the women whack the nines out of any British Isles women. One has to remember that for every knockout Italian, German or Polish girl posted here there are plenty of overweight, greasy skinned ones, alot more than our country.

So in your opinion the best looking women in Europe are from the following counties:

1. Croatia
    2. Switzerland
    3. Slovakia
    4. Ireland
    5. UK

I personally think that you're logic is extremely flawed and most people would probably agree that the UK & Ireland should not be anywhere near the top 10 given our terrible diets, drinking habits, lack of sun and a limited gene pool.

You mention Switzerland, a country where nearly 25% of the current population are foreigners and that's not even mentioning the huge influx of Turks that arrived and settled after WWII. Sure look at their football team, it has always been made up of mostly players from different ethnic backgrounds or straight up born in different countries that became citizens. It's pretty like the America of Europe as it's such a melting pot of different nationalities.

Plus you cannot mention Slovakia without mentioning Czech Rep or Hungary as their people and culture are far to similar to distinguish between them. Ditto Croatia & the other former Yugoslav countries. So that pushes Ireland out of the top 10 straight away and I haven't even mentioned Scandinavia or the Mediterranean countries or even the former Soviet states.

To break it down even further, there are only 4.5m people in Ireland and 734m people in the rest of Europe. Lets just say that half of them are women and half of them again are women between the age of 18 and 40. That gives us slightly over 1m Irish women to choose from compared to a whooping 183m other European women to choose from. Now if you consider that only around 1 in 10 Irish women would be deemed to be beautiful looking then the odds are ridiculously stacked against your theory that Irish women can hold there own against their European counter parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Lads, can we have less talk about the pros and cons of Irish women verses their European counterparts and more photos?

Surely that's talk for another thread.

Sorry chief, here ya go! ;)

girls-of-euro-2012-women-hot-football-soccer-pics-photos-061208.jpg

suporter-germany2.jpg

2012-06-15T153336Z_1956120279_LR2E86F177PFB_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EURO.JPG

best-portuguese-girls-euro08_04.jpg

best-italian-girls-euro-2012.jpg

6758557_f520.jpg

• Advertisement

article-2162533-13A4A77C000005DC-62_310x440.jpgarticle-2162533-138FD971000005DC-996_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-13A7E7DF000005DC-633_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-13ABD97E000005DC-239_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-13ABEF38000005DC-974_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-13A7D963000005DC-97_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-13A4A9C1000005DC-924_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-138E8C0B000005DC-403_232x438.jpgarticle-2162533-13A4B60E000005DC-958_310x440.jpgarticle-2162533-13ABC8CA000005DC-821_232x361.jpg

AvS81c7CQAETTk0.jpg:large

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

In Ireland and in Australia I have met every single nationality Europe has to offer, and apart from Croatia, Switzerland (Swiss women are unreal- perfect mix of Nordic blonde with Mediterranean skin and eyes) and Slovakia, I would be hard pressed to pick one where the women whack the nines out of any British Isles women. One has to remember that for every knockout Italian, German or Polish girl posted here there are plenty of overweight, greasy skinned ones, alot more than our country.

This is objectively wrong, for a couple of reasons:

1) Italy has the lowest BMI (body mass index) in europe. Ireland is significantly fatter than them on average, and it would be hard to imagine that young females are somehow different.

2) Poles and eastern europeans in general are known for their clear skin. There may be some exceptions, but it's due to their genes. Like how some groups of people get some diseases more than others.

"alot more than in our country" is complete nonsense. If you want to argue that maybe they're about the same, that's not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Moar wather

Eurogirl10.jpg

jail bait

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement