Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Galway

Options
  • 08-06-2012 9:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Im moving to Galway in August. My girlfriend is doing a masters in NUIG, I just finished college so I am heading down to look for work. Ive 4 years bar experience, are there many jobs in the trade at all?

Also, where would be a good location to look for a house? We had looked at Rahoon and some other places closer to town.

Sorry for the questions, but thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hey,

Im moving to Galway in August. My girlfriend is doing a masters in NUIG, I just finished college so I am heading down to look for work. Ive 4 years bar experience, are there many jobs in the trade at all?

Also, where would be a good location to look for a house? We had looked at Rahoon and some other places closer to town.

Sorry for the questions, but thanks in advance.
    Bar work is usually easier to get than many other trades and professions here anyway. Living in town is very handy and not much difference pricewise depending where you look, try the current offerings on daft for a feel of prices etc.

Advertisement