Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alcholic, the definition.

• 08-06-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

what are the requirements to become an alcholic.
    natin to do these days since losing the job,
    was thinking about crack cocaine but apperently my stamps wont cover the weekly suppply.
    drinks every where so thats my easiest option.
    all help and ideas welcome, village idiot already taking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

go with crystal meth
    Drink is going up in price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

If you meet three or more of these conditions:

According to the DSM-IV criteria for alcohol dependence, at least three out of seven of the following criteria must be manifest during a 12 month period:
    - Tolerance
    - Withdrawal symptoms or clinically defined Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome
    - Use in larger amounts or for longer periods than intended
    - Persistent desire or unsuccessful efforts to cut down on alcohol use
    - Time is spent obtaining alcohol or recovering from effects
    - Social, occupational and recreational pursuits are given up or reduced because of alcohol use
    - Use is continued despite knowledge of alcohol-related harm (physical or psychological)[1]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Codeine would be the perfect substance to become addicted to. Its still socially excuseable, its easier (as far as addictions are concerned) to give up compared to the likes of heroin or meth and you still get all the credit and sympathy cups of tea as a real addict.

Win win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Become reliant on alcohol to function - pretty much it, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Ask Deus Ex Machina. He'll write you a terrible terrible novel about it.
    Get help Deus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

Become reliant on alcohol to function - pretty much it, I believe.

ive been practicing now for the last few weeks, the sickness dow, tis a killer. and the crystal meth, mighty craic and the wimens give great blow jobs, lack of teeth and all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,587 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Peetrik wrote: »
    Codeine would be the perfect substance to become addicted to. Its still socially excuseable, its easier (as far as addictions are concerned) to give up compared to the likes of heroin or meth and you still get all the credit and sympathy cups of tea as a real addict.

Win win.

When's the last time you managed to get codeine from a chemist without undergoing the third degree???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

natin to do these days since losing the job,
    was thinking about crack cocaine but apperently my stamps wont cover the weekly suppply.
    drinks every where so thats my easiest option.
    all help and ideas welcome, village idiot already taking.

Start injecting cider. Mind the air bubbles though. Or start sniffing deodorants.

All good.

Shryke wrote: »
    Ask Deus Ex Machina. He'll write you a terrible terrible novel about it.
    Get help Deus.

He just needs a woman to find the idea of sucking whiskey off his erect penis appealing.

*I swear I tried to resist*

ive been practicing now for the last few weeks, the sickness dow, tis a killer. and the crystal meth, mighty craic and the wimens give great blow jobs, lack of teeth and all that

Then why ask:confused:?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

He just needs a woman to find the idea of sucking whiskey off his erect penis appealing.

*I swear I tried to resist*

You could probably train a dog.. Ah I'll stop right there. Sure anyway, the state of him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    When's the last time you managed to get codeine from a chemist without undergoing the third degree???

Oh do you need a subscription to get it? I thought you could just buy it, I'd make a rubbish addict :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

Shryke wrote: »
    You could probably train a dog.. Ah I'll stop right there. Sure anyway, the state of him!

fup off i aint ruffer than a dog, as hairy maybe:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

being in the 90% of the Irish adult population

Advertisement