Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with cats

• 08-06-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi if anybody could help it would b appreciated.i am having problems with wild cats.i have a dog,which is about 10 ,and is not th strongst dog
    anyway ther are 2 feral catsliving in his dog house and i would lik to know a way to get rid of them.i wouldnt mind them but first,my dog is usually sick and i hav to put plenty of ,insulation so to speak,e.g.pillows and dog mats.however th cats keep wrecking these.second he has been in a tussl with them and ,as i said he is old,and got a limp for about 2 days and a few scratches on his nose.And obviously they keep eating his food,as he only eats a little and leaves it so he can kinda snack on it throughout the day.so anyway any help appreciatd.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Have you tried contacting a rescue local to you? They may be able to rent out traps for you to catch them and they may be able to help in relocating them to a farm home or someone willing to tame them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Some Guy

Well i will try. the only local rescue place is not very close,not very big so may not have traps and it mainly specifies in dogs but however i will ask .ty

Advertisement