Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 10 **Saturday-Wednesday**

Options
  • 08-06-2012 10:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Kansas City (Darbey) @ (CPU) New Orleans
    Washington (CPU) @ (ali g no1) St. Louis
    Seattle (QKitten83) @ (CPU) New England
    Green Bay (CPU) @ (CPU) Jacksonville
    Minnesota (CPU) @ (CPU) Titans
    New York (Berty44) @ (CPU) Indianapolis
    Detroit (Eamonn87) @ (adro76) San Francisco
    Tampa Bay (ibm1984) @ (etloveslsd) New York
    Denver (CPU) @ (CPU) Carolina
    Cleveland (CPU) @ (micmclo) Baltimore
    Cincinnati (BigBadRob83) @ (rizzo412) Philadelphia
    Chicago (p4ddy31) @ (Pudsy33) Houston
    Pittsburgh (CPU) @ (LargeTacoFries) Dallas
    Miami (CPU) @ (ShaneCos11) Arizona

Games of the week in bold, Adrian Raoul is away til Monday so I doubt you'll get a response til then.

A lot of CPU games again so should get one for an early advancement

Paddy.. beat the Texans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Cincinnati (BigBadRob83) @ (rizzo412) Philadelphia

Empacher,
    I'm free
    Mon: 5-8
    Tue: 8-10
    Wed:5-7

When suits you to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

right now? working every night at 8pm. tuesday working a split. free till 7:15pm every night. If i don't get some sleep between my two shifts on Tuesday, I could sleep wed till I need to go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Lads I'll be playing my CPU games against the saints in a few minutes but I'll be going away tomorrow till Monday week. Any chance next game week can stretch to then if I'm not due for a CPU game? Have really enjoyed my two human vs human games so don't want to miss out on one if possible!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nelbert Monday week will be the last game day ( if theres no early advancement) if there's an early advancement you'll miss your game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Pudsy33 when can you play this monday Tuesday Wednesday at seven is best for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pudsy33 when can you play this monday Tuesday Wednesday at seven is best for me

Yeah tomorrow at 7 should be fine

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Yeah tomorrow at 7 should be fine

Is that Monday or Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Completed my game against the Steelers, won easily but it doesn't seem to have counted. Not bothered playing it again, don't have the time, so it can be simmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Adro can you play now?? I am on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep didn't go though paully, very odd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Yep didn't go though paully, very odd

If you saw by checking his status that he was winning late surely we could fix it so he wins the game.

matthew8 wrote: »
    If you saw by checking his status that he was winning late surely we could fix it so he wins the game.

Ah no it's fine, I should win the sim anyway (I think :pac:).

Just synced lm and it didn't come through with the other results I'm not bill gates you know!
    No way to do this anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pauly has until tomorrow to play his game before it goes to Sim. He's allowed 1 restart.

Lads, I'm going to have to leave the online franchise and the Boards Premier League. Unfortunately I don't have the time during the summer to dedicate to it and when I do get a chance to get on the Xbox I'll be playing in the NBA2K league.

I'll definitely be back for Madden 13 though, so count me in for that.

Paully D wrote: »
    Lads, I'm going to have to leave the online franchise and the Boards Premier League. Unfortunately I don't have the time during the summer to dedicate to it and when I do get a chance to get on the Xbox I'll be playing in the NBA2K league.

Say what:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Say what:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This season is falling apart :mad:

Indoor "sports" :pac: generally suffer in the summer but we've been decimated!

@ Paddy have you heard from Pudsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Is this immediate? :( Just me and Eagles in the East again

• Advertisement

Raoul you are back as commish

@ Paddy have you heard from Pudsy?

He forgot about our game tonight trying again tomorrow night

Jesus christ this week is slow. Is it going to be like this all summer?

Jesus christ this week is slow. Is it going to be like this all summer?

It may be.. But I hope not, would like to win the SB before I get married

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Sorry to see you go Paully.
    Bring on Madden 13!

So at what point tonight will the league be advanced?

Have all games been played?

Texans bears was all that was left. I think the rams are away

Somjust post here when the league is to be advanced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Raoul wrote: »
    Somjust post here when the league is to be advanced
    I can play tonight...ill jump on now sure an can catch the second half of the match

Advertisement