Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals Saturday Jun 9th XGC

Options
  • 08-06-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Just wondering whose up for some AE/Marvel/MK/Whatever causals at the XGC tomorrow. I can be in any-time after 2.

If you need information about directions/money etc please refer to one of Nutrients older causals threads which has all the details.

If your coming and you have a way of bringing AE please do :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I should be in. Undecided so far

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Will come at 4-5ish

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Will be in with ae

I should be able to get in about 4. I can bring Super SF4 and HDR/ST but no AE I'm afraid, still waiting on my disc to be delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I might make it in but it'll be well into the evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be in after 2:30

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll call in at some point later.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Will be in around 5 or so.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Waiting here on my own atm

Im coming but wont be there til about 5 or so.

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Waiting here on my own atm

Half an hour away. Might not be much competition for you but I'll be better than playing against a training dummy ;-)

Here at the moment but don't see anyone playing anything that looked like a fighting game. Am around town for the next while if anyone wants to play.

MackDaddi wrote: »
    Here at the moment but don't see anyone playing anything that looked like a fighting game. Am around town for the next while if anyone wants to play.

I'm about 20 mins away but don't have a stick...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

MackDaddi wrote: »

think you might have only been downstairs? the fighting games guys are upstairs, there are a few of us here now!

Thanks everybody for the whoopass lessons today, I enjoyed playing you all, and especially learning from my mistakes. Good games, and hats off to some great players.

Advertisement