Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JUNIOR CERTIFICATE SPANISH NOTES

Options
  • 08-06-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Anyone need Spanish notes ... I got 98% in my mock exam and am willing to help anyone in need ... Reply with a topic you need help in and i will reply a.s.a.p. ... I thought i might as well help you all while revising at the same time. Feel free to post your own notes also

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sorcharose

Hi, I got 54% in my Spanish mocks. How did you get 98% with all the random vocab comphrehensions and the listening? I would love notes on the listening and the comphrehensions if you have any. My spanish grinds teacher says you just do the points they ask on the lettter and no introduction or outro, do you think I should learn one anyway? Also if you have notes on vocab to learn for the letter also? I have notes on the verbs already. Thanks, I need the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sophieee

same if you have any help to give i'll take it :) I got 84% in the mock and I really badly want an A!

Sophieee wrote: »
    same if you have any help to give i'll take it :) I got 84% in the mock and I really badly want an A!
    How did you get 84%? I mean there is so much random vocab? What study did you do before hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JCHelp

sorcharose wrote: »
    Hi, I got 54% in my Spanish mocks. How did you get 98% with all the random vocab comphrehensions and the listening? I would love notes on the listening and the comphrehensions if you have any. My spanish grinds teacher says you just do the points they ask on the lettter and no introduction or outro, do you think I should learn one anyway? Also if you have notes on vocab to learn for the letter also? I have notes on the verbs already. Thanks, I need the help.

I would advise you bought Less Stress More Success it is excellent for extending vocabulary

JCHelp wrote: »

I would advise you bought Less Stress More Success it is excellent for extending vocabulary
    Did you learn off a letter intro and outro for the mocks? Also did you just study less stress more success for the mocks?

• Advertisement

Did you learn off a letter intro and outro for the mocks? Also did you just study less stress more success for the mocks?

I have been studying the language since i was six or seven with my Dad so vocabulary just came to me. My brother is seven and i use Less Stress More Success to teach him. It is excellent. He got a B in the Ordinary Level Paper using mostly the vocabulary he learnt from this book.

Yes i done a simple basic intro:

Hola Juan. ¿Cómo estás? Estoy muy bien. Tengo algunas noticias para usted.

And a simple outro:

Eso es todo por ahora. Dale mis saludos a tu familia y espero verlos pronto. Escribir de nuevo muy pronto por favor. hasta pronto JCHelp

The Less Stress More Success book covers all topics which may come up in the Listening. During the Listening listen out for key words which may relate to the question e.g. If the question is what day listen out for Lunes, Martes etc... Do not listen to other words. Just wait for a day of the week to pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭iliketwixbars

Anyone need Spanish notes ... I got 98% in my mock exam and am willing to help

That is so nice of you :rolleyes: .

That is so nice of you :rolleyes: .

??? I am willing to help people get an A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭briant16

Do you have anything vocab for part C and D of the listening? Like strikes accidents

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Sophieee

How did you get 84%? I mean there is so much random vocab? What study did you do before hand?

I learned my letter and the vocab in revise wise. I lost most of my marks because the listening was harder than usual :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 99325

Hi if I want to get up to an A from a C what do you advise I should focus on?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I got 98% in my mock exam

Disgraceful, where did that other 2% go? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xxDianaxx

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Disgraceful, where did that other 2% go? :rolleyes:

awh ur just jealous :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

xxDianaxx wrote: »
    awh ur just jealous :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's totally it... :I

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xxDianaxx

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Yeah, that's totally it... :I

-.-

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭doyle97

what verbs should i learn? my teacher is terrible and just gave us the future and past tenses the last week before school ended, and friends in other classes told me theres 5 different types of verbs not just the past present and future but we didnt do them. also, what should i do for the sentences part? i have no idea how to put a sentence together because my teacher only taught us words for the different topics, not actually how to say anything..what should i do for the letter as well? no clue whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I'll take any help that I can get, especially reading and listening. Thanks for offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lauraeire

Hi jchelp
    I know this thread is from last year but I am currently struggling with jc spanish and would love some help. Do you still have notes you could send me? Can't afford grinds and teacher not really helping.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nunooo

Anyone need Spanish notes ... I got 98% in my mock exam and am willing to help anyone in need ... Reply with a topic you need help in and i will reply a.s.a.p. ... I thought i might as well help you all while revising at the same time. Feel free to post your own notes also
    hello

Greeting is:

Querido/a, (o for male recipient, a for female).

Sign off with:

Un abrazo,
    [Your name]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 auzzue

I'm really struggling with the Spanish listening. Is there any help I can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

auzzue wrote: »
    I'm really struggling with the Spanish listening. Is there any help I can get?

I think the best thing to do at this stage would be look over the weather, dates, directions, and names of places e.g ayuntamiento(town hall), colours and numbers. The basic things should get you a C if not a B alone:)

Just go over your vocabulary, particularly Pidiendo Direcciones as it always comes up and El Tiempo. Make sure to listen intently on the day and to be focused. It's only forty minutes and it's the biggest aural you've done to date so give it your all. Make sure that you're well rested so that you can focus. Try to be near the recorder if you can and use any free time you have left to practice.

Advertisement