Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert reults for UCAS? QUB AND BRUNEL!

• 09-06-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a firm offer for Queens in Belfast and an insurance for Brunel in London.
    But I dont know when they offer their places, and if my results will be out in time?
    From what I remember I think the announce places earlier than our results.
    Does anyone know what I need to do?
    A friends of mine said they went on her JC results but dunno if that's right..
    Any help much appreciated, Belfast would be a lovely backup plan!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

You don't need to do anything. If you achieve your offer grades you'll get your place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

finality wrote: »
    You don't need to do anything. If you achieve your offer grades you'll get your place.

But if they offer places before my results come out, how will they know?

They're conditional offers btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Vetton

I'm with UCAS too, but no, they wait until you get your results, and if you got what you were required to get, you're in. Simple as. Just work hard to get what you need and you'll be grand. Good luck! (:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Vetton wrote: »
    I'm with UCAS too, but no, they wait until you get your results, and if you got what you were required to get, you're in. Simple as. Just work hard to get what you need and you'll be grand. Good luck! (:

Oh okay thats fine :)
    In a letter I got from BRUNEL the said to notify them if I couldnt meet some deadline in June but I dont want that course now anyways.
    You too!

What did you apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Vetton

biohaiid wrote: »
    Oh okay thats fine :)
    In a letter I got from BRUNEL the said to notify them if I couldnt meet some deadline in June but I dont want that course now anyways.
    You too!

What did you apply for?

I can't think what that deadline might be, but you said you accepted your choices already, so it can't be that. Maybe contact them to find out, if you do change your mind about it.
    Thank you. We'll all be celebrating soon enough. (:

Architecture in Uni of Ulster Belfast, and my back-up is Robert Gordon uni. I declined the Queens offer, like a bad-ass. :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement