Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health and Safety Work Experience

Options
  • 09-06-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Any businesses out there looking for some assistance with their h&s management. I am a recent graduate who can't find work in this area because I haven't got the experience, same old story.:mad: So I'm available for consultation and advice in return for 1. a chance to use my qualification before I forget everything I've learnt, and, 2. references - if you are happy with my work just let me add to to my cv or linkedin account.....or you could just give me a job!!:D
    All offers will be gratefully considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mel99

Hiya,

Just a suggestion - I've been a H&S Consultant for over eight years and have done lots of work gratis for charity/ non-profit organisations. You will require personal indemnity insurance for any work you do on your own, but I would suggest approaching several of these organisations to see if they would accept your assistance and thus gain work experience. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CMSE

Hi there,

I am not sure of your location but perhaps this may be of interest to you or somebody reading this thread -
    CMSE are currently taking applicants for a 2 year Graduate Programme which will commence in September. You will find info on our website
    http://www.cmse.ie/CMSE_Graduate_Programme-429.html

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 IreCan

Hi Nedrey. Can I ask how you got on with finding work in this field? I am currently in this position now after graduating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

thread from two years ago with posters with 6 posts between them, I would not hold my breath for a response!!¬!

Advertisement