Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mice Deterrents?

• 09-06-2012 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, so sorry if not!

We have a really serious mouse problem in the house right now. Literally every time we get rid of them, they go for a few days and then we're swarmed again. I don't like to kill them, so we catch them in humane traps and set them free in the Phoenix park, so definitely not the same ones coming back again (we live in Finglas).

One of my rats caught and killed a mouse in my bedroom last week, but even that hasn't stopped them. We don't leave any of the animal food out, or the human food. There's no clutter, but they just keep coming in.

Does anyone have any humane deterrents? I can't use those high-pitch sound things because of my pet rats :( Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hi OP,

I think what you really need to do is find where they are getting in and seal it up properly.

Advertisement