Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrong address and phone number on court summons

• 09-06-2012 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I received a court summons with the wrong address/phone number on it. Is this important? I have the court date/time on the summons, and (before I got the summons and they said the date was on it) I asked the officer if I would get the summons info or anything in the mail, and they said I would get everything I needed now. When I got the summons paper I was more concerned with When it would be, and since the officer had my license while filling out my info, I thought that would be correct. However, the officer copied a paper that a different officer filled out and he asked me my prior and current address and apparently put down my prior one.

Is it important? I woudn't "think" it would matter much since I have the summons date already, but should/can I get it corrected? If so how?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Makes no difference at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Phone number? Why would there be a phone number on a summons?

Advertisement