Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shotgun sling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Yeah,I did.Found it a nusiance where you grip the stock,you have this piece of nylon distracting you.Proably just me,but I wasnt a fan of it.
    Get a Uncle Mikes or Butler Creek quick detachable sling swivel kit for the Mossberg[about the same money] and,take your time drilling a very small pilot hole in the stock,for the buttstock sling and you have a much better INMHO set up.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Yeah,I did.Found it a nusiance where you grip the stock,you have this piece of nylon distracting you.Proably just me,but I wasnt a fan of it.
    Get a Uncle Mikes or Butler Creek quick detachable sling swivel kit for the Mossberg[about the same money] and,take your time drilling a very small pilot hole in the stock,for the buttstock sling and you have a much better INMHO set up.

I saw that but I'm not sure where it goes on the front? There is a small hole where the screw goes into the mag tube but I cant tell if its threaded or not.

just saw this pic here.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=264311&stc=1&d=1236391471

I presume it is threaded if he has the swivel stud in his.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

It is threaded alright.;)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement