Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading movies etc to iPad

• 09-06-2012 7:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Can anyone help me. I need to know whether there is website I can download movies etc for free from onto my iPad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You can stream a number of TV services - all available from the store
    eg
    Netflix - once you have an account - 7E per month
    FilmOn Plus - free
    4oD Catch Up

thats all I have anyway,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

www.veetle.com used to steam tv shows and movies, I'm not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 F.Castle

Really, no offence but are you a thick ****e, go to itunes or stream from netflicks etc for your legal stuff.

if you mean download films illegally , google it you thick ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

F.Castle wrote: »
    Really, no offence but are you a thick ****e, go to itunes or stream from netflicks etc for your legal stuff.

if you mean download films illegally , google it you thick ****e.

Well, tell you what, F. Castle, I'll take offence on his behalf.

Two posts in and you think you can address people in this manner? Read the rules.

One more post of this nature and expect to be banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

ChronicTV.org in your safari browser gets you loads of streaming tv shows like south park.

FilmOn, RTE Player, AerTV.ie for all Irish channels, Netflix, TV3 Player.

Theres subscription sites aswell like FlashStreamSports & LiveOnlineFooty.com for all your Sky/ESPN sports needs. Im sure theres more but thats all I have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

Is there a way to download say something from rte player etc, to watch offline? Like for a flight or something.

Advertisement