Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making an iPad app universal

Options
  • 09-06-2012 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all,

I'm making a browser, it works fine on iPad and half works on the iPhone. Only problem is the URL bar doesn't appear in the iPhone.

I'm new enough to this, so do I need to make two .xib files? or two main view controllers? Or do I need to do this at all! If I could edit the iPad code such that the URL bar works on both the iPad and iPhone it would be perfect!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Jennyrose

To answer this, you would have to look at what is set up as it stands. The easiest thing for you to work this out would be to create a new blank universal app project and examine all the view controllers, delegates and properties and see where it differs from what you have.

Advertisement