Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C7

Options
  • 09-06-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi I've a nokia C7 and I'm trying to find the stop watch section, where is it on the mobile?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

mtjm wrote: »
    Hi I've a nokia C7 and I'm trying to find the stop watch section, where is it on the mobile?

thanks

Doesn't have one anymore. Just get an app for it:>>http://store.ovi.com/search?q=Stopwatch

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain, there are a few apps, as the previous poster said.

But while there is a C7 thread up, I have a bit of a problem syncing mails from outlook. It keeps saying that this certificate is not trusted. The only options it gives me are to accept this time only, or to view certificate details. Apart from it being a pain to keep accepting everything, I never know when a mail arrives.

Anyone any ideas?

Advertisement