Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef rib fingers

Options
  • 09-06-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone cooked these? I got a pack of what I thought was beef ribs yesterday and ended up with boneless strips!! :o They're fatty so I'm thinking slow roast like you would shanks/shoulder/pork belly etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

They sound like boneless square ribs so I'd agree, they need to be cooked long and slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I slow roasted them with veg and stock but they were a bit low on flavour tbh so ended up turning it into a kind of stroganof and it was nice enough but wouldn't cook it again. I actually got it for the dog thinking it was bone-in ribs but lol but decided to put some aside for us to try when I realised it was boneless.

Advertisement