Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage in town

Options
  • 09-06-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I've been wanting a massage for far too long now and myself and the girlfriend have decided that we're going to get one on Monday. Where's our best bet to get one in town. I really have no idea. I'm hoping to be pretty much able to walk in off the street if possible or book in at very short notice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Would you like a happy ending:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

If by that you mean to be happy with the massage once it has finished then yes :D

Anything else and I think the misses would scalp me and rightly so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I go to Ultimate Hair and Beauty (there is a massage salon donwstairs) in the GPO arcade.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭cltt97

if you like a strong massage than I'd recommend this place http://www.baanpaithaimassage.ie/ it has a lovely atmosphere and the thai massage is absolutely brilliant. I usually ring the same day.

Advertisement