Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who would be the sexiest person of all time in your opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think Ayrton Senna was the sexiest man that ever lived.

I liked John F. Kennedy Jnr. (John-John) too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

George Clooney, the eyes and charisma! I predict he'll still rock it in his seventies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I just thought of another girl I have a massive girl crush on! - Anna Kournikova
    I'd definitely be a lesbian for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

right now Jesse Williams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Biggins wrote: »
    Having met and chatted with the woman a number of times in different paces, Jewel Staite.
    Beautiful lady, inside and out.
    :eek: ???????
    Utterly charming.
    She could tie me down, use me as she pleased and I would love it! :D
    (Yea...I'd be so lucky!)

If I was gay, Nathan Fillion.
    Again, a person I have met a number of times and talked to.
    Utterly charming, an honest gentleman and absolutely funny at times without having to try too hard.
    Its always a pleasure to be in the same company as him.

How have you met both of them ? You president of serenity fanclub or something ?
    SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Frances Bean Cobain is beautiful. Too bad she has a tattoo, find it a turn off.

Woah no way - she has her dads crazy eyes and her mom's manly chin. Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

twinytwo wrote: »
    Scarlett Johansson

why have people kept posting after this. he got the right answer. close the thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If we're talking purely in terms of sex appeal, I'm going to have to say Susan Sarandon...

Might be an odd choice but the lady just oozes sex to me...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Wibbs is very close but the answer is Sofia Loren. You shouldn't need a link to a photo to understand this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Bit of a meaningless question all the same. Different people are sexy for different reasons, looks, talents, personalities and so on. So it's impossible to rate certain people as sexier than another.

Special mention goes to the incredible effect fame has on sex appeal, it's always entertaining to hear people fawn over someone famous who they wouldn't give a second glance to if they were emptying your bins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Boy: David Tenant

Girl: Zooey Deschanel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

I'm reluctant to come right out and say 'Me' but lets just say that everytime I fantasize about sex... I'm usually there. All I'm gonna say.

If I had to pick someone else though I reckon Neve Campbell, I was a teenager when Wild Things came out, her and Denise Richards made an impression.
    She has the girl next door thing going on, but at the same time you can tell she would probably be up for stuff that isn't even on the internet yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Beyonce ...... slurppppppppppppppppppppp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

ONE hug (or any type of contact) of miss Katy Perry and I will die a very happy man.

Seriously I was drooling up against the barrier when I was at the front for her gig in the O2 last year, and I'll be there at as many of her future concerts as I can afford to attend.

http://www.pickywallpapers.com/iphone/female-celebrities/katy-perry/katy-perry-yellow-dress-and-red-shades-wallpaper/

http://www.fansshare.co.uk/gallery/photos/2576/Katy-Perry-blue-purple-dress/

http://www.justjared.com/tags/david-hudson/

And no I couldn't disagree more with fame having a huge effect on sex appeal, people fall in love with who they fall in love with. If a woman who looked exactly like Katy Perry was emptying my garbage I would go up straight to start talking to her and taking it from there.

Maybe it has an effect for some people, but I don't know why anyone would be so foolish as to let the media decide who their affections are geared towards.

Surely Helen of Troy wins this thread by the way??

Being the only woman remembered as being so hot she was the route cause of an infamous war ?

Wins by a long way I would think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Raquel Welsh. Still looks good.

• Site Banned Posts: 15 ben_bernanke

Wibbs is very close but the answer is Sofia Loren. You shouldn't need a link to a photo to understand this.

agree about sofia

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

prinz wrote: »
    Bit of a meaningless question all the same. Different people are sexy for different reasons, looks, talents, personalities and so on. So it's impossible to rate certain people as sexier than another.

Special mention goes to the incredible effect fame has on sex appeal, it's always entertaining to hear people fawn over someone famous who they wouldn't give a second glance to if they were emptying your bins.

Wrong, plenty of meaning to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think Ayrton Senna was the sexiest man that ever lived.

I liked John F. Kennedy Jnr. (John-John) too.

Dying early is your thing is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Salma Hayek

Good God Almighty I nearly lost it when she climbed out of the tube she was floating down the river on in the film Fools Rush In.

Even a gay guy would get a stalk looking at her :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

For me it would have to be a young Marlon Brando.....mmmmmm.........

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarlonBrando

I have a thing for Robert Pattinson too! Such realised that they kind of look a like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

There are quite a few people I'd generally find sexy, but sometimes a particular context sends their sexiness skyrocketing. For example:

Rita Hayworth in this scene in particular in Gilda:

Ann-Margret singing Bye Bye Birdie:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

prinz wrote: »

Jeez man it's just a lighthearted thread, no need to take it so serious.

No one mention Marilyn Monroe ? :( men James Dean sigh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

No one mention Marilyn Monroe ? :(
    Probably because many if not most men would reckon she was a loopjob and majorly high maintenance with it. Plus the breathless "dumb blonde" thing would start to wear thin very quickly. I'd reckon MM is more an icon to women and gay fellas than straight fellas. The former want to save her, the latter reckon it might not be worth the effort.

Her quote “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” does tend to sound like headwreck and pain in the arse with the overall balance sheet not in her favour. Not much use when a gargantuan population of women out there aren't headwrecks, many of whom are just as pretty and a damn sight more attractive for not being numpties.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

I was watching singing in the rain the other day and was blown away by the magnetism of Gene Kelly. When he sang that song to Debbie Reynolds it was like his voice was caressing me. Potent stuff.Also Cyd Charisse is in that film...I'm a woman ...but goddamn..she's unreal!!

You know actors have sex appeal when you come away from watching a G rated film such as "singing in the rain"...thinking.."I need to get laid"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I can't choose between Paul Newman, Eddie Vedder, Michael Hutchence and Jim Morrisson.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Invader_Zimmy

Alison O'Riordan, her beauty is the stuff of legends. A true goddess indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

There was a ridiculously sexy singer that I saw in a jazz club in Edinburgh a few years ago,every little thing that she did was amazingly seductive,I have never seen a sexier lady in person in my life then her.Her name was Fiona Lynch I think,if you're ever over in Edinburgh you should definitely go see her!

Have never met Jennifer Aniston or any other celebrity in person so I don't know if they'd be as sexy in real life as they are in TV or in movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Anna Kournikova (there's probably someone else better but mind is blank at the moment)

And this legend: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/72846_316497305098923_1851607979_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Mmm
    I'm enjoying thinking about it as I go to bed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Mmm
    I'm enjoying thinking about it as I go to bed!

I bet you dribble on the pillow in your sleep and have clammy hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LylaElise

Wibbs wrote: »
    Her quote “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” does tend to sound like headwreck and pain in the arse with the overall balance sheet not in her favour. Not much use when a gargantuan population of women out there aren't headwrecks, many of whom are just as pretty and a damn sight more attractive for not being numpties.

That's not headwrecking. That's being human, man or woman. Marilyn was not a breathy dumb blonde, she was actually very complex. But women having an opinion is never sexy is it? As Marilyn said..."Men are always ready to respect anything that bores them.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

myself obviously, i even wrote a song about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Your one on Sky News right now. Not the presenter.. the other one. Who is she? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Eva Longoria. Mmmmmmm. . . *Slobber*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭brokenhinge

James Dean or maybe Marlon Brando (ignoring the old, fat man he became)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Emma Watson (when she eventually grows her hair long again)
    Charlize Theron
    Amber Heard
    Charlene McKenna
    Sarah Brandner

Can't decide between the lot, especially the ones in bold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Ellie McPherson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

Raquel Welch or Olivia Wilde.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Sophia Loren and Marlon Brando, easy.

Sophia Loren still looks amazing for a woman (human being in fact) of 77.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Your one on Sky News right now. Not the presenter.. the other one. Who is she? :eek:

I got some pics for the perusal of others.. lol.. I've never felt compelled to take pictures of a TV before :D

http://omg.wthax.org/nice.png
    http://omg.wthax.org/nicer.png
    http://omg.wthax.org/nicest.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Marty Morrissesy

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Wibbs wrote: »
    Probably because many if not most men would reckon she was a loopjob and majorly high maintenance with it. Plus the breathless "dumb blonde" thing would start to wear thin very quickly. I'd reckon MM is more an icon to women and gay fellas than straight fellas. The former want to save her, the latter reckon it might not be worth the effort.

Meh, you can find a thousand quotes that show all manner of different personalities depending on what Marilyn wanted you to believe at any particular time. She was one of the most photogenic people that ever lived and far more profound and enigmatic than she's generally given credit for. Seriously sexy in my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

In real life it has to be Michael Fassbender but in my fantasy it's definitely the one and only Christian Grey:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MissKK

I would have to say that it's a three-way tie between Michael Fassbender, Tom Hiddleston and Alexander Skarsgard. I think though on a sexy rating it has got to be Mr. Skarsgard, that man should be illegal for being that hot. Plus, besides his looks he is one fine man in every other way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Festy wrote: »
    Marty Morrissesy

As Captain Redbeard Rum would say 'He has a woman's mouth m'lord!'

• Advertisement
Advertisement