Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hope everything turns out ok

Options
  • 09-06-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

from wlrfm.com

Serious carsh on the Waterford to Dungarvan road.

Seven people have been taken to hospital following a serious crash on the main N25 Dungarvan to Waterford road.The two car collision occured shortly before 11 o clock on the Dungarvan side of Carrolls Cross. There were two people in one car and five in the other. All seven, three of whom are children, have been taken to Waterford Regional Hospital. One adult is believed to have sustained serious injuries.

shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Hope their all ok. I dont get how people have accidents so often on this road, was only one their last week. Im driving it 3 days a week on a bike, with yesterday nearly being blown off the road every 10 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Rumors around the cause of this accident are shocking. I really hope everyone turns out OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Rumours are for rumour-mongers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

ziedth wrote: »
    Rumors around the cause of this accident are shocking. I really hope everyone turns out OK.

Gwan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Crash there Thursday last week as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Faq wrote: »

Wasn't there a young fella killed a few months ago too? Could be a different road though....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

ziedth wrote: »
    Faq wrote: »

Wasn't there a young fella killed a few months ago too? Could be a different road though....
    That's right, young chap from Portlaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

I drove past the aftermath of this crash and the sight of the cars actually made me burst into tears. I have been praying for those involved ever since.

Advertisement