Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options for working in the mines with the following

Options
  • 09-06-2012 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

If I had a

Skilled - Sponsored (Migrant) (subclass 176) visa

I also have a degree in analytical chemistry and a few years lab work experience, I realise lab work inst really in great demand in the mines but if I was to get a job similar to what im doing in ireland at the moment for a year or two first, is there any courses I could do whilst im there to improve my chances of getting mine work?

Comments

If I had a

Skilled - Sponsored (Migrant) (subclass 176) visa

I also have a degree in analytical chemistry and a few years lab work experience, I realise lab work inst really in great demand in the mines but if I was to get a job similar to what im doing in ireland at the moment for a year or two first, is there any courses I could do whilst im there to improve my chances of getting mine work?

Hi, our section sends rock samples to ALS in Townsville for assaying have a look there but also look up mining companies directly as we have our own labs too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Hi, our section sends rock samples to ALS in Townsville for assaying have a look there but also look up mining companies directly as we have our own labs too.

what kinda money would lab people earn in the mines

what kinda money would lab people earn in the mines

Sorry, I have no idea! You might get an idea going through seek.com.au

Advertisement