Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

task bar

Options
  • 09-06-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I used to have boards on my task bar, so i could access it easily, how do i do this again?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think you mean the quick start area, in which case just drag it there from a favourite or from the address bar depending upon your browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

not in favourites, it was actually the boards icon which i had on my task bar.... when i first logged in it asked me to click and drag icon and drop on task bar so i had quick access. I wanted to do same again as this is a different laptop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

just drag the boards logo up to your task bar under the address bar and it will stick there

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

oh yeah... thanks :)

Advertisement