Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens Swimming Lessons?

• 09-06-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Could anyone advise on where I could get swimming lessons for my daughter in the Limerick area. She is 3 and a half.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

In UL Arena i brought my two when they were younger

Aquatics Academy
    Water Confidence ~ children aged 3 to 6 years of age. Swim teachers go into the water with children for this class which is ideal to get children confident in the water. Each teacher has a group of approx 5 children

http://www.universityarena.com/v2/facilities/national-50m-pool/lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

birdski wrote: »
    Hi,

Could anyone advise on where I could get swimming lessons for my daughter in the Limerick area. She is 3 and a half.

playtime playtime and more playtime till there about 5 or 6..... get them used to the water and u'll save time and money when it comes to teaching them 10 fold...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 birdski

That's great. Thanks lads for that information. The water confidence classes sound good but also playtime until 5 or 6 is a good idea too.

Advertisement