Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found

• 09-06-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Found a young Jack Russel terrier wandering the road between Caherconlish and Ballyneety to-day. Very friendly, but not so great with other dogs.

In great condition, but no collar, picked her up because she was in the middle of the road and didnt seem to understand cars.

Been on to the usual contacts, LAW etc, said I'd post here aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,908 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Xennon wrote: »
    Found a young Jack Russel terrier wandering the road between Caherconlish and Ballyneety to-day. Very friendly, but not so great with other dogs.

In great condition, but no collar, picked her up because she was in the middle of the road and didnt seem to understand cars.

Been on to the usual contacts, LAW etc, said I'd post here aswell.

Just to cover yourself notify your nearest Garda station. It's a legal requirement to notify the Guards or the Dog Warden. You should also pop her to a Vet just to check for a microchip - unlikely but you never know.

Needless to say don't take her to the Pound :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Put a free ad on here: http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

Worked for me and the dogs owner when I found a dog a few months back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,908 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Put a free ad on here: http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

Worked for me and the dogs owner when I found a dog a few months back.

Well done. Nothing worked for me which is why I am about to walk my three dogs - all of which I found as strays :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Found her owners. All good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Yay!

• Advertisement
Advertisement